JonDro1217 is offline New Member

question about upcoming 2nd cycle

i finished my first cycle about a month ago and im gonna get a second cycle, but this time i want to do it right and time everything good.. i want to use 3 products. ive been looking into a testE 250 and bolden and masterone.. i already have a source and i will probably be ordering them within the next week.. i got a gym membership now and i want to use these to the full effects.. im not really sure on the best way to stack these.. i want to get about 500mg of test a week but i dont know when i should start bolden or masterone.. thats why im asking if anyone has advice.. my pct will probably be clomid but im not sure how many mgs to take a day.. could somone please shed some light on my situation?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDro1217
    i finished my first cycle about a month ago and im gonna get a second cycle, but this time i want to do it right and time everything good.. i want to use 3 products. ive been looking into a testE 250 and bolden and masterone.. i already have a source and i will probably be ordering them within the next week.. i got a gym membership now and i want to use these to the full effects.. im not really sure on the best way to stack these.. i want to get about 500mg of test a week but i dont know when i should start bolden or masterone.. thats why im asking if anyone has advice.. my pct will probably be clomid but im not sure how many mgs to take a day.. could somone please shed some light on my situation?
    gym membership, good idea

JonDro1217 is offline New Member
    i had weights at my house and a little gym in my apartment complex that i used every night but i was very limited.. and now i have a 24 hour fitness to run around in.

Thread Information