dice747 is offline New Member

alcool while pct

hi im wondering i did a trembolone cycle 3 weeks ago and now im doing the pct, (nova,letro...) do you think its safe drinking?

thx

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    If you are in the middle of PCT and want to keep your gains then you don't want to drink. Alcohol increases your cortisol levels resulting in muscle burn especialy while you are shut down and trying to recover.

k but is it dangerous for my health?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    you won't die if that's what you want to know. It isn't helping your pct though. Your liver isn't appreciating the booz and nolva either.

yeah i understand thx for the info bro

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    i always drink at least a bottle of jack every day it really helps my work outs
    come on did u think some 1 was going 2 say it was good for u
    LOL

sorel_C is offline Member
    if by safe, you mean still putting extra stress and extra toxics in your body then yes, but besides these facts why spend money on gear if your ganna piss it out? unless if you meant a few beers like 1 or 2 a night, then you got nothing to worry about

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    if by safe, you mean still putting extra stress and extra toxics in your body then yes, but besides these facts why spend money on gear if your ganna piss it out? unless if you meant a few beers like 1 or 2 a night, then you got nothing to worry about
    so you piss out aas now? Thats a new one.

Is it a little extra on your liver. Yes. In the grand scheme of things will 1 night of drinking matter. NO

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    so you piss out aas now? Thats a new one.

Is it a little extra on your liver. Yes. In the grand scheme of things will 1 night of drinking matter. NO
    not litarally, i meant it as in, you lose gains working out hang over/ being in a catabolic state...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    not litarally, i meant it as in, you lose gains working out hang over/ being in a catabolic state...
    Its amazing how many pro's get f'd up. Al;so you should be in the NJ NYC area and see what the guys look like around here and how they party. I guess if you aren't from here you have no clue.

But yes tech. you are right but also if you dont try it you dont know and just like the people who spit crap about orals for more then 4 weeks and other blah blah blah

passthetest is offline Member
    i drink on and pct..

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    You won't die. But you still need to live so if you want to have a couple drinks then sure. Will you see the difference going out one night? NO. Will you see a difference if you go out every night? YES. Just be smart about it.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Its amazing how many pro's get f'd up. Al;so you should be in the NJ NYC area and see what the guys look like around here and how they party. I guess if you aren't from here you have no clue.

But yes tech. you are right but also if you dont try it you dont know and just like the people who spit crap about orals for more then 4 weeks and other blah blah blah

i live in NY and when i go to parties i see some big mother ****as playing beer pong and chuggin the shit

passthetest is offline Member
    i live in steroid city and i know countless huge mother****ers who get waisted way to much for taking long sick amounts of gear

Thread Information