theflyzman is offline Associate Member

Test E, Deca and D-Bol Cycle

I wiegh 209, 18BF% and starting my second cycle.

Test E 250mg/ml EOD Weeks 1-12

Deca 250mg/ml EOD Weeks 1-12

Dbol 50mg ED Weeks 1-10

HCG twice a week 500IU Weeks 1-12

Proscar 1mg ED 1-12
    Arimdex .5MG ED1-12

Clomid When and how much?????
    HCG When and how much???
    Any other suggested PCT?????
    Tell me what you think.....

buffgator is offline king of mass
    test e 500mg per week 1-12
    deca 400-500mg per week 1-10
    d-bol 40mg ed 1-5
    research anthony roberts pct. Those doses are all way to high or long (d-bol). I have 75lbs on you with less bf and many many more cycles and I am taking allot less than that.
    Last edited by buffgator; 07-27-2007 at 10:17 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Personally I wouldn't run dbol for 10 weeks, I would stop deca a couple weeks before I stop test, you answered your hcg question in the post, and for pct check on the Anthony Robert's pct in the pct forum.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree that dbol for 10 weeks is overboard.

usually whave i've noticed is clomid is run for like say 3 weeks after a cycle.
    maybe 50mg/day on week one then 100mg/day on weeks 2 and 3. The hcg u really only need after a cycle to bring ur test levels back down smoothly. If ur nuts draw up mid cyccle u use it then. Usually day 300-500 IU every 5-6 days is the standard procedure on that. If ur not prone to gyno u coudl actually do without the arimidex and save u some money.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman
    I wiegh 209, 18BF% and starting my second cycle.

Test E 250mg/ml EOD Weeks 1-12 change from eod to 2x a week

Deca 250mg/ml EOD Weeks 1-12 same as above

Dbol 50mg ED Weeks 1-10 I wouldn't be opposed to 10 weeks if you cut the dose in half, otherwise limit to five weeks please

HCG twice a week 500IU Weeks 1-12 ommit compleatly

Proscar 1mg ED 1-12
    Arimdex .5MG ED1-12

Clomid When and how much????? none
    HCG When and how much??? none
    Any other suggested PCT????4-6 weeks aromasin 25mg/nolvadex 20mg
    Tell me what you think..... Less is more with your stats
    Don't forget to run test 2 weeks past deca and begin pct 2 weeks later. If you decide to ignore my advice please get cabergoline and have on hand. 875mg of deca likely to cause prolactin problems. Run an AI if you go with all that test as well.
    Last edited by Kratos; 07-28-2007 at 07:41 AM.

blou_bulle is offline Junior Member
    I'd just do dbol for 4-6 weeks tops!!

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Don't forget to run test 2 weeks past deca and begin pct 2 weeks later. If you decide to ignore my advice please get cabergoline and have on hand. 875mg of deca likely to cause prolactin problems. Run an AI if you go with all that test as well.
    Kratos, once again were seeing the same picture here, literally what i would have said. Only i hate explaining things on the comp so i am short and a little impatient lol. anyway, He hit it on the head. you dont need as much as your about to use.

Ok
    Test E 250, weeks 1-14 EOD
    Deca 250, 1-12 EOD
    D-Bol 1-6 40MG ED
    with Proscar and Arimdex
    What is Cabergoline and AI???

Wouldnt Arimadex be AI??? Do you still feeel I would need Caberline???

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Why do you still insist that you need 750 mg of test and deca a week? Its only your second cycle. Those doses are not necessary at all, and in the long run will be counter productive. You need to take good care of your receptors to get good results in the long run. This includes taking as little as possible to not burn them out.

It would be 1 gram of each a week, but I see your point...
    I'll go 250 of Test E and Deca every 3rd day for 750 each week with 40 mg D-Bol a day...

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I would try and drop some bf% first before getting on your cycle you will like the results much better.
    Buff

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    I would try and drop some bf% first before getting on your cycle you will like the results much better.
    Buff
    that is what i was going to write.... poop... but yea i would get your diet in check and loose some body fat... that way you can eat the high calories you need with out becoming a baloon...

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman
    Wouldnt Arimadex be AI??? Do you still feeel I would need Caberline???
    Because the gyno you can get from deca isn't estrogen related but caused by raised prolactin levels. Caber isn't an ai, it will decrease prolactin levels. Adex won't do anything to prevent prolactin related gyno or erectile disfunction. Also, the dose of deca is way too high. Nobody needs that much to grow unless you don't know how to diet and train. If you run that dose, be ready for some serious sides very much like tren .

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Buff

Damn - beat me to it...

Like he said drop some body fat before you cycle. Whats your diet gonna be like?

I'm not really sure of BF % right at this moment. I have been dieting hard for the last month. I went from 228lb to 207lb and I'm going to keep going until I'm at 195-200lb What would be a good BF% to be at before I start my cycle? Lets be real world on that # please.
    I have been on T-3 for the last 3 weeks and working great. I'm taking in about 2000 a day, and doing 1 hour of fat burn on the eliptical machine at my gym 6 days a week, with a target heart rate of 123. I was told to do the fat burn instead of high intensity cardio, because the high intensity will breakdown a lot of muscle in the mix.
    I plan on taking in about 4000-5000 clean calories a day when on cycle and hitting the gym 3 days on 1 off. Let me know what you think....

steroidnewbie is offline New Member
    Bro I'm on a close cycle to yours right now, I started 207 with alot less body fat then you, now im about 217 and i started on the 16th of this month.

Deca 500mgs week 1-10
    Test E 500mgs week 1-12
    I shoot mondays and fridays.

You can frontload by shooting somewhere near 800mgs week Test E first 2 weeks, but I didn't find it nessicary. Also ten weeks is overkill with D-Bol. Hope this helps and good luck keep me updated on how you do.

Edit- I have nolva on hand in case of gyno but I'm not using it untill I see some signs. (I'm young) Also start PCT week 14 once the Test E clears your body.

Thread Information