Super Intense is offline New Member

3 weeks into Test E cycle. Getting nervous.

3 weeks into my T-enanthate cycle. Doing 500mg a week two shots a week. Doing 20mg of Tamoxifen Citrate till end of cycle then starting clomid 300 mg/day 1, 100 mg/day for days 2-11, and 50 mg/day for days 12-21.

I am starting to sweat on my head during my sleep real bad and waking up. I also wake up with my tounge a bit try and am getting an aching on my lower back area. I did a test prop tren cycle about 2 years ago and it was the worst experience. I had severe pain from the shots woke up as if I had pissed the bed covered in sweat down to the mattress and felt lethargic all day long. I ended up going to the hospital and having them pump me with an IV for about a week to make me feel normal again after my cycle.

Anyone had the experiences with the sweating? Is it related to Tamoxifen or the Test -E? I would like to switch my dose to 10/MG a day half a tablet of Tamoxifen. Would that give me the same results and is it safe to lower to my dosage?

Thanks

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    its the gear, im on 600mg test and deca and i sweat as muthafuvker when i sleep.

alo get a burning to the side of the chest to the left and also to the bottom right of my bellybutton almost to the side. Is that my appendix?

jc77x is offline New Member
    appendix is on your right side........I dont thing the Test E would be causing you pain there....could be the other stuff ?....

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweating is very common. AS can also cause acid indigestion. This may be what your feeling in your chest.

Second2None is offline Banned
    if your tonge is dry drink more water, and get some tums. LOL

OK i'm lowering my dosage to 10MG on the nolva hoping the sides cease. Any thoughts?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Intense
    OK i'm lowering my dosage to 10MG on the nolva hoping the sides cease. Any thoughts?

why are you using nolve on cycle. IMO nolve should only be used for pct because of the side's long term nolva usage can cause.

sweating is very commen with gear usage dont get bothered by it. how much water are you drinking ed approx ?
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    im gunna have to say calm down. Drop the nolva your only supposed to use that if gyno starts to show up. test cant really do any of the stuff ur saying, except make u a little hotter, so turn up the AC. mine runs all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    why are you using nolve on cycle. IMO nolve should only be used for pct because of the side's long term nolva usage can cause.

sweating is very commen with gear usage dont get bothered by it. how much water are you drinking ed approx ?

drinking about a gallon and a half to two gallons. Using nolva to control gyno just in case.

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    Im doing test e on day 63 - i never had night sweats but i had crazy day sweats and sweat alot at the gym - its good for you to sweat. sounds like you have legit gear and its the test e.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    Im doing test e on day 63 - i never had night sweats but i had crazy day sweats and sweat alot at the gym - its good for you to sweat. sounds like you have legit gear and its the test e.

Good point it sounds like. If extra sweating is the only real complaint then it sounds like you are using legit gear. Good luck with your cycle.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I am in my 6th week of test E only and very happy with it alone

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Intense
    drinking about a gallon and a half to two gallons. Using nolva to control gyno just in case.
    Water intake is good. But don't take the nolva just in case take it when you get it to get rid of it. Agree drop the nolva and bump up the AC.
    Buff

Thread Information