Finally starting 1st cycle! Please Critique

Stats:

Age - 27
    Height - 5'8''
    BF% - 11-13
    Weight - 175lbs
    Cycle experience - none
    Lifting experience - 12 yrs
    Diet - pretty clean now, but will be near perfect when I begin my cycle. High protein (1.5-2 g/lb of bodyweight) med-low carbs, and low fat. Daily caloric intake should be somewhere between 3,000-3,500, if I calculated properly.
    Supplements - fish oil, multi, acetyl-L-carnitine, and a few others

Proposed cycle
    12 weeks of Test Enth. May bump up to 15 weeks depending on how I feel at around the 12 week mark. Considering going 400mg /week. L-dex onhand if needed during cycle.

Week 1
    1000mg frontload Test Enth
    Week 2-12
    500mg /week Test Enth

PCT
    Begins 2 weeks after my last shot. Lasts for 6 weeks.

Week 1 - 20mgs/ed Nolva + 20mgs/ed L-Dex + 100mg Clomid/ed
    Week 2 - 20mgs/ed Nolva + 20mgs/ed L-Dex + 100mg Clomid/ed
    Week 3 - 20mgs/ed Nolva + 20mgs/ed L-Dex + 50mg Clomid/ed
    Week 4 - 20mgs/ed Nolva + 20mgs/ed L-Dex + 50mg Clomid/ed
    Week 5 - 20mgs/ed Nolva + 20mgs/ed L-Dex + 50mg Clomid/ed
    Week 6 - 20mgs/ed Nolva

I think I've got all my ducks in a row, but I just want to make sure of it. Any suggestions, comments, or criticisms are welcome.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Strong first cycle. You seem well educated and ready to go. I see you prefer to frontload. I am thinking of doing it on my winter bulk this year.
    Good Luck
    Buff

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Finaly someone who proposes a perfect first cycle.

Second2None is offline Banned
    good cycle bro, keep us posted

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    some may not suggest front-loading considering this being your first cycle, make sure you get blood work done. should get good results...

looks good to me, just drop the front-load imo. not needed for a first cycle, your body will react to it quite well on simply 500mg/week. other than that good luck with it.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the cycle.

PCT is OK, but i would drop the clomid and add HCG . Aromasin might work better with nolva than L-dex.

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    agreed with above

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you have done some home work nice to see. Good luck with your cycle

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you have done some home work nice to see. Good luck with your cycle

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    looks good to me, just drop the front-load imo. not needed for a first cycle, your body will react to it quite well on simply 500mg/week. other than that good luck with it.
    That sounds reasonable enough. If no one can convince me otherwise from what you stated, I just go with 500mg.

sol
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I like the cycle.

PCT is OK, but i would drop the clomid and add HCG. Aromasin might work better with nolva than L-dex.
    It's definitely a beginners cycle...but then I'm a beginner in that sense. Happy to hear everyone agrees with it. As far as the PCT, it's on the way as we speak, so I'm just going to take my chances with what I've already ordered.

Any links that discuss the positive effects of armoasin and nolva used together?

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    very good cycle -
    IMO PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 150/100/50/50

Manpretty is offline Member
    dude nice to see your not an idiot....i def woulda told you LOL

anywho...if you were wanting a kick to start you might try 4 weeks prop instead of that front load...and youll probably get more out of it too
    75mged would probably work well for ya

people say 1 compound for 1st cycles however i am totally willing to suggest more than one to people that can demonstrate a bit of knowledge and understanding

sol
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    dude nice to see your not an idiot....i def woulda told you LOL

anywho...if you were wanting a kick to start you might try 4 weeks prop instead of that front load...and youll probably get more out of it too
    75mged would probably work well for ya

people say 1 compound for 1st cycles however i am totally willing to suggest more than one to people that can demonstrate a bit of knowledge and understanding
    Don't have access to the prop. I DID, but all my cash is sunk in the enth now.

Any suggestions for a 2nd compound? I'm going to be overseas next month for 2 weeks, and I'm going to have access to A LOT. I was thinking winny, but it seems that 2 weeks would be too short. This is an opportunity to use some rare, hard to find stuff, so I'm open to any ideas.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    in order to maximize gains, i would up the cals to 4-5k/ed. its tough especially if you're doing low/med carbs but consider upping the carbs for your cycle and keep cardio going throughout to keep the fat down.

JMHO

IG

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    i think i will follow this for my 1st cycle doing some research... thanks

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    Front loading test e is a good idea
    im on week 11 and im bumping it up to week 15 as im still gaining and no sides
    You have a tight first cycle there good luck bro

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Good first cycle. I ran this same cycle my first time and gained 30lbs kept about 20lbs. Good luck!

sol
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    in order to maximize gains, i would up the cals to 4-5k/ed. its tough especially if you're doing low/med carbs but consider upping the carbs for your cycle and keep cardio going throughout to keep the fat down.

JMHO

IG
    Great opinion. I'm not counting my cals, but I'm eating a lot, eating pretty clean, lots of protein, and cycling my carbs (high and low carb days).

Instead of frontloading 1000mg the first week like I originally planed to, I decided only to frontload 800mg. I also chose an injection schedule of 250mg, every 3.5 days, in order to maintain a more consistant blood plasma level of test.

I think the test really began to kick in during the 4th week. It's the beginning of the 5th week now, and all I can say is DAMN! Strength is through the roof, and I'm up to 189 lbs from 175 lbs.

Earlier today I started getting an obvious nipple sensitivity. All I have on hand at the moment is Proviron , so I tooke 100mg of that. Hopefully that will be enough to subside any gyno.

I'll post some pics at the end of my cycle.

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    Yer first cycle is close to mine, and your stats are close too. I'm running Cyp for 14 weeks. I'll be interested to see your results vs mine. Although, yer about 10 years younger.

Since this is your first cycle, do you think you'll need that much PCT? I'm running a similar PCT, but may tweak it as the cycle goes along, and may just do L-dex all the way through and combine with HCG /vit E and a bit of Tamox for PCT. (My cycle is posted as well)

solidA is offline Associate Member
    too much pct

just do nlova only 20 mg for 2 weeks
    and then 20 mg nolva and 100 mg clomid for the next 3 weeks

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Be very careful with the clomid, first time I used it I got severely depressed and I won't so much as look at it anymore I noticed that once I stopped taking it my mood and pct went much more smoothly. Don't be afraid to leave it out. Proviron should kill the gyno flare up in 36-48 hours if your anything like me I took 50mg a day for 2 days and bam! gone. Also very under-rated as a pct compound, that stuff is like gold. Solid cycle good luck.

Thread Information