XNathan is offline Associate Member

Urination problems

Hi!

Iam now in my cycle which I planed to run like this
    1-4wk Tren A 30mg/day
    1-8wk Test E 500mg/wk frontloaded 1wk 1000mg
    1-4wk Dbol 50mg/d
    cycle to PCT 10mg aromasin /day

All went good since last week. I noticed that I stand longer on WC waiting on action. So I smile becouse Iam still afraid about my health. But this weekend I start to urinate with force and still feel some compulsion to urinate more but I wasnt posible.

Last week I experienced gyno under my left nipple, so I higher aromasin to 20mg/day and when this was without efect I add tamoxifen 40mg/day.

I wonder how this can be prostate enlargement in so short time, before I never had any problems and all people around told me Iam urinating like a horse. And all developed within few days. And pushed me to state almost acute urinary retention.

I have some burn feeling but not all the time so Iam not sharing opinion of my girlfriend that is just some infection.

Iam 24
    Weight 225lbs
    Height 6.1
    BF around 11%

So I need some your opinions. Should I continue test E with finasteride and aromasin. Or quit cycle after 3wks and wait and in this case start regular PCT? Iam afraid about hormonal disbalance when I quit test...

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    prostate enlargement for sure start saw palmetto and get to the doc!

USG showed normal prostate corresponding to my age. So doc told me that he cant agree yet with AS induced problem.

Another examination will follow tomorow urinaryflow test and in monday ascendent and descendent urethrography.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Keep us posted bro

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    what is your cycle experience, and your family history?

sounds like your prostate to me.go see the doc, and get it checked out...

I drinked some cups and lay down sleep/rest for 1 hour and than I went to toilet nad than delayed but normal flow...

I feelt full but my bladder contain only 60ml and after hard time on doc WC was empty. Iam more and more thinking about some nervous or infection origin.

So I think to continue with just test for 3wks with 20mg aromasin and 2,5mg finasteride/day. Or just one wk than start prePCT and than PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    what is your cycle experience, and your family history?

sounds like your prostate to me.go see the doc, and get it checked out...
    Father had problems with prostate but after he past 55 and more problems he had after 60. He died on hearth failure when he was 66. But for explanation he worked all his life in Uranium mine and all people who worked there died early.

From mother side no hearth problems no baldness also from father other from his side are long living. My cholesterol is allways low TG really low. Iam wathing carefuly my blood biochemistry. All is still OK.

I start cycle when I was 20 to young but under bad influance. After that I train more naturaly than on AS. Last 2 years I have beter sources and knowledge. Never used high amounts...

Last 2 years
    Cutting cycle 50mg prop (10wks) EOD 50mg TrenA 50mg EOD (6wks)
    Mass/Cutting 600mg Primo/wk prop 50mg EOD 14wks total (longest I run but 3 last wk on 10mg Prop EOD.. not smart but experience to my)
    Cutting 600mg EQ/wk prop 50mg EOD 12wks total
    Mass 100mg prop EOD, 75mg TBol/day 8wks
    and curently this cycle

My doc send me home to calm down, becouse I to much observe myself. And my problem is from his view just mental.

My examination after one ER visit and nother USG showed that even I gonna explode any minute.. my bladder was empty just 30ml (cc) inside. Next day I tried uroflowmetria and my result except for delayed urination was normal with maximum flow 33,4ml/s (normal more than 20ml/s).
    Prostate volume 15ml(cc) normal for my age up to 20ml(cc)

I still had some tensions localised to my bladder and some compulsion to urinate even my bladder is empty. Delayed start of urination but its getting better and my urinary stream is normal.

My conclusion is to be little carefree about possible side efects of AS. I quit cycle starting hCG in monday and will use time off-gear for gyno surgery. In each case nother experience to my life book.

No problems at all.. again instant action and strong stream

Thread Information