Thread: HCG Questions?

reddragon4954 is offline Member

HCG Questions?

I have heard that running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during your cycle will make it so you testes will not be completely shut down, therefore; your still producing a small amount of your own test, is this true?

I would really like to keep myself from getting completely shutdown so would taking 250iu's EOD during the cycle be enough to prevent complete shutdown?

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually do 250iu twice a week for the 2nd half of the cycle, depending on the compounds.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Thanks for help man. But is it true that it will keep you from getting shutdown completly or at least keep shutdown to a minimum?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    True. Makes recovery easier.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I usually do 250iu twice a week for the 2nd half of the cycle, depending on the compounds.
    ^^ same....good addition to help PCT recovery later IMO

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are only studies, at present, stating it maintains ITT, not natural levels of serum T. Though, in threory, I dont see why it wouldnt maintain natural levels of serum T.

I know of an Endocrinologist who hs stated it will maintain nautural levels of testosterone , even when shutdown from androgens.

Its use when shutdown will also keep the leydig cells responsive and should lead to a swift recovery during PCT.

I'm always going to use it now at 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly when shutdown. Then for the last 10-15 days of your cycle ramp the dose to 125-500ius/ED (only weekdays), then commence your PCT (SERM/AI).

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Swifto just to clarify, when you say the last 10-15 days of a cycle you are talking day 15 is when test exits your body, not 10-15 days before last shot, correct? I have known allot of guys to think that the last day of their cycle is when they take their last shot, not factoring in that it takes x amount of time for the chemical to exit their body
    Last edited by buffgator; 08-01-2007 at 08:21 PM.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I have heard that running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during your cycle will make it so you testes will not be completely shut down, therefore; your still producing a small amount of your own test, is this true?.
    yeap, that's true

I would really like to keep myself from getting completely shutdown so would taking 250iu's EOD during the cycle be enough to prevent complete shutdown?

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.
    Thank yourself, u are on the right track. I will suggest u supplement it with nolva 10-20mg ed after quiting HCG in 2 to 4 wks.

Thread Information