john vega is offline Associate Member

var and capping off cycles

wats up warriors. got a quik question in regards to capping off 12 week cycles..which is wat i normally run. guys. im 5 feet 9 195 pounds and have several cycles under my belt. i have a genral question..

most of my cycles are comprised of a kick starter like dbol , and long-esterfied injectable (enan)..cyp and an anabolic from weekx 8-12...as androgen levels start plumetting ill maintain an anabolic start right before pct. my question to u guyz is do u all think its worth it using var FINANCIALLY speaking over tbol or prop. i ask this cause i can only get 5mg tabs of anavar and they r rather expensive. i am eluctant to cap off with winnu cause its a dht derivative and aggravates hair loss. in terms of the almight dollar...can i just cap off with tbol or prop since its inexpensive as opposed to var..but still see same results as if i was taking var...i did the math and for a 4 week cap off. the var i cud get at 5 mg per tab.. i wud need 3 bottles of 100 tabs and it wud be about 500 dolas. i know the prop and tbol is cheaper..but wud it produce same effe cts in terms of aesthetics and just serving the purpose.

also, can i run the cap off compound.(tbol or prop) during pct. or shud i stop at week 12 in light of a 12 week cycle..i usually run the var from weekx 8-12..but was wonderign if it cud be run also thru pct while im on nolva and clomid or aramoasin and nolvs.. wud this intefere with pct is my question

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    TALKING PRICES IS NOT PERMITTED!!!

Var is very good mid to late cycle choice for a number of reasons. Tbol is fine, but only for strength and lbm, whereas Var is multi-faceted (which you can look up) and thus more expensive...what's best for you depends on you and your wallet.

"No", aas (which Var is) should not be run during PCT.

Lastly, why do you keep mentioning Prop as close out option if you're on Enth?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    TALKING PRICES IS NOT PERMITTED!!!

Var is very good mid to late cycle choice for a number of reasons. Tbol is fine, but only for strength and lbm, whereas Var is multi-faceted (which you can look up) and thus more expensive...what's best for you depends on you and your wallet.

"No", aas (which Var is) should not be run during PCT.

Lastly, why do you keep mentioning Prop as close out option if you're on Enth?
    good write magic...

john vega is offline Associate Member
    cause i understand sum people who devise a 12 week cycle of long esters throw in prop from say weeks 13 and 14 as the enanthate ester clears out they add prop 4 two weeks right b4 pct..and stop the prop.. y is this? is it because androgen levels plummett. doesnt make any sense to me..cause prop is an androgen too.. y do they do this..same time..many viewers agree with it. just tryn to understand the whole logic behing throwin prop in 4 2 weeks after long esters clear out. i mean..if its to solidify gains or lean out from any unwarranted water retention from long ester..than y not cap off from weeks 8-12 with var..why prop 4 2 weekx.

Thread Information