Thread: Urgent Help

john vega is offline Associate Member

Urgent Help

GUYZ..im gonna need sum serious advice here. i am gonna meet my supplier in bout 2 hours from now. i purchased 1,000 pink dbols. i did my research on line and in anabolix cyclopedia...and it said that they come in 1,000 count in a tub. he told me as i inquired on phone this morning b4 i purchase that they are the pink octagon shaped ones and didnt come in a tub cause his distributor purchased 10,000 instead..so they were all broken up for different people. my ques..if they come in a bag apart from the tub in 1,000 tabs.. is this legit. also, what else shud i look for to ensure its not bunk skunk gear...
    shud there nbe a snake emblem on them or if there isnt...and if they are just pink and octagon shaped...am i being had...

really need quik responses from any 1 educated with this compound. i really and truly appreciate any 1 and every ones help....

thankx guyz.
    big John

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    most dont come in a tub. Like he said people split them up also its easier for shipping purposes.

! brand has the snake not all. It comes down to trust. I would trust my guy with loose shit.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Exactly, it comes to trust. Mine did not have an emblem on them. GL

thankx guyz. since i have ur guyz attention..i wanted to know how ur progress what them were in terms of kickstarting. i mean.. did u have the 5 mgs too and what did u experience. how long shud i expect to see the strength kicj in and size as well.. trust me...my training and dieting will be on point. oh yeah...n sleep too.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I feel it rather quickly, by day 3-4. Does not effect my sleep at all. Good Luck!

thankx again kfrost. ur da man ...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Its been a long time since I've personally used them. Mine were 5mg's i agree with frost (just this one time ) usually a few days

Thread Information