ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Throw in a little Masteron or not?

I realize this question doesn't necessarily have a definitive yes or no answer, I just wanted to get some different opinions and reasoning. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to respond.

Planning next cycle and I've settled on:
    600mgs/week of test e for 12 weeks
    400 or 500mgs/week of equipoise for 12 weeks and
    50 or 75mg ED of anavar from week 9-12 to lean up a little

My question is would it be wise to work in maybe 300 to 400mgs a week of Masteron to replace an anti e and to keep from holding too much water for maybe 8 or so weeks at the beginning or is this overkill? Looking to harden and get more vascular rather than get huge.

I'm 33, 6' 223, diet is very clean and this will be my 2nd cycle. Please pardon my ignorance, I'm obviously still learning and love hearing from more experienced individuals.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    what are your goals? & what is your current bodyfat %.

FOR ME, I dont hold much water on test e..some hold more than others. IMO, I wouldnt add another compound to my 2nd cycle.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the var and add mast.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I would drop the var and add mast.
    When would you start running the mast and for how long? Through the entire cycle?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the entire cycle. I love mast and will never cycle without it again.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    mast as an anti e only,yeh i do it too,200mg/pw does the job for me

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Yes, the entire cycle. I love mast and will never cycle without it again.

I've heard this from many different people. Why do you speak so highly of it? Any problems with the hair?

I've got 2 vials of Mastabol but hadn't planned running it in the next cycle. I might consider it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones
    I've heard this from many different people. Why do you speak so highly of it? Any problems with the hair?

I've got 2 vials of Mastabol but hadn't planned running it in the next cycle. I might consider it now.
    I love the compound. It beats anything I've ever tried for vascularity, aggressiveness in the gym, and sex drive/libido is absolutely crazy. It keeps the gains from compounds I'm stacking with it lean. I like the results better than winny and the fact that I can run it the length of a cycle without any negative side effects. I have some thick a$$ hair but I do shed a little on mast but no effects on my hairline that I've noticed. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I love the compound. It beats anything I've ever tried for vascularity, aggressiveness in the gym, and sex drive/libido is absolutely crazy. It keeps the gains from compounds I'm stacking with it lean. I like the results better than winny and the fact that I can run it the length of a cycle without any negative side effects. I have some thick a$$ hair but I do shed a little on mast but no effects on my hairline that I've noticed. Good luck.
    Man that is great stuff. How much do you typically run and what do you stack it with?

I usually run mast with the enanthate ester attached because I don't like injecting everyday and I run longer cycles than normal. I've used 400mg and 600mg weekly and have stacked it with test and deca , test and eq, and just test.

This is great information. I like the idea of running an e/eq/mast combo and getting harder while feeling like a beast in the weightroom and bedroom.

I think I'm going to go ahead and run it at about 300mgs/week from week 1 and see it feels and what my hair does.

I'm very, very excited to start shooting this stuff.

Thread Information