cold1 is offline Junior Member

Should I Cut with Prop

I've done three bulking cycles, (Test E, Test E Dbol , Test E Eq Dbol) and I'm looking to branch out and try a more seroius bulker this winter. I like to be as lean as possible before I run a cycle. I'm currently 15% - 16% BF using calipars. I would like to be in the sub 10% bf before my next bulker. I've never ran gear while trying to lean up, because I've always made an effort to lean up slowly. But I've been thinking of throwing in a little prop while on this cutting period. What do y'all think? Run the prop, or just stay clean? I am running GH full time at 5 ius ed.

C/O

timidator34 is offline Junior Member
    why not some clen ? no pct and ya feel pretty good on it. 2weeks on 2weeks off. some aas really work well with gh because they really increase ur igf-1 and if ur on gh then u know what i am talking about without getting to technical. tren is really good to take while on gh.. are u considering taking test to prevent to much muscle loss while trying to cut up? thats the only thing i can think of.. good luck bro

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    I hate clen , plain and simple. I want to add the prop to help cut up a little quicker maybe add a little mass, but probably more because I just want to be back "on"

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    use anavar and prop.... you will cut clean with that if your diet is in check...

Thread Information