Thread: need sum advice

john vega is offline Associate Member

need sum advice

guyz, im looking to help out a friend of mine out. hes too depressed to ask himself..as i already told himself to do so. it wud mean alot to me if sum one cud shed sum light on his error. he recently took an only SUS 250 cycle. i adviced him to make sure he shoots eod and to take deca with it. he was reluctant to do so..and now like an ass. he didnt purchase 2 10 ml botlles of sus. just 1. he has no more left and explained to mas.. as ive seen already..hes suffering from bad acne on his forearms as he has missed 1 week alreday of his sus shots cause he cant get more. he takes gh..4ius every day which is 10 mgs for every 4iu. i told him to just go to doc and get post cyle therapy now. he took sus for 5 weeks. he wants sumtin to continue now while his blood levels are friggin all over the place from the short esters in sus. i believe this is where the acne may in part be coming from. the unstable levels in him from a shortage in gear. he wants to take sumtin to cap off while his levels are f----d up. i told him..if u choose to do that..than go var for 4 weeks.at 50 mgs ed and start pct. cud he even take prop if he cud get it.
    or is the gh his saving grace since it exudes anti-catabolic effects. not certain if the gh hes been takin for months now will hold him over till he gets sumtin done.

what do u guyz think. appreciate any help for my friend.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    pct and start over,oh wait dont tell me no pct meds lol

haha. tell me about it. he actually has nolva and clomid on hand.

well if he could lay his hands on some sust in a week then u wouldnt be posting,by the time he finds more sust its best to pct and start again imo

i dont undertrsand wat ur conveying to me. either my biceps are too big 4 my brains..or my coffee was tampered with valium. wat do u mean if he cud get some more sus than i wudnt be posting. this clown cant get more sus for awhile...which i thought was stupid not to have all in beginning. hes lucky he cud even get a hard on at this point. he mentioned he has prop at home..and eq..and var. wud any of these compounds benefit him to just cut his cycle off now...call it a loss..(since he practically LOST).the battle. but lets see if we cud prolong the war here. get my drift scarmouche. just trying to help him out.. i dont think nolva and clomid are needed just yet.. and i know u had mentioned to do it then start over..but the few compounds i just mentioned to you. wud they have any benefit in capping him off and coming to a close. beging pct afterwards.. and take sum time off.

wat does anybody else think. i cud use a myriad of opinions. appreciate to all.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly, he has no clue what the fu(k he is doing..tell him to stop and 18 days after the last shot of sust start his PCT. Then tell him to research his ass off to learn how to do it correctly and start over. He made a mistake. We all do, what matters is that he learns from it and will know how to cycle correctly next time

shit now im lost too lol,u said he didnt have prop iether cos if u run out of sus prop is the next best thing imo,posting on behalf of a friend is confusing

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm sorry I don't speak jibberish.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I'm sorry I don't speak jibberish.
    Couldn't agree more.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Couldn't agree more.
    Yeah, it's annoying as hell to try to read post from people who type like this.

Thread Information