cowboyman is offline New Member

tired and fatigued 3 weeks in cycle

Hello. I need some advice and wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I am 41 years old. I am on my 2nd cycle this year, my first being about 3 years ago. I am 3 weeks into a cycle of 2 cc's of sust. a week with a half cc of deca a week. My problem is ive been getting so tired and fatigued lately and wondering if my body just isnt liking what Im putting in it and starting to reject it or something. Ive never run into this and have cycled these same steroids before. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks much and have a great day.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What is the concetration of your steroids ie. how many mg/ml. Just stating 1 or 2 cc's doesn't help. Did you have baseline bloodwork taken? Tell me a little about yourself: weight,height, prevoius cycles, goals, diet. How much body fat do you have?
    Peace,
    CR

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Your body won't 'reject' the steroids , it will however adjust and show sides like the ones you are having. Lethargy is common on cycle, as well as the test flu. ottomaddox had it right, lets hear a bit more about yourself.

cowboyman is offline New Member
    Thanks. Im 41, 6foot even, about 180 pounds, body fat perc. about 9%. I eat healthy, try to take in plenty of protein, no fried food. My first cycle was 4 years ago using some mexican horse testosterone . My next cycle was with the same stuff about a year later. My 3rd cycle was with test250 and deca300, taking 2 cc's a week of test and 1cc a week of deca . I waited 6 weeks and started my current cycle of sust250 and deca300, at 2cc's a week of sust250 and 1cc/week of deca300. The first time i shot the sust in my glutes it hurt so bad i couldnt sit down for a week! I do need to add that i was on antibiotics for a sinus infection about 2 weeks ago. We had some weird crap in the air and everyone was getting the same crap. Took my anitibiotics for 10 days and was ok, but I feel like when you get flu symptons, achy body, Im either hot or cold chills, slight headache behind the eyes, etc...I dont really figure the steroids are causing this, but was wondering if the body would react in such a way if it doesnt like a particular kind of steroid ? This is the first cycle with the sust250. my 10ml bottle of sust250 contains the following: testosterone propionate 30mg., testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg., testosterone isocaproate 60mg., testosterone decanoate 100mg., benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
    I guess I dont really need to take the deca300 since this already has deca in it? If theres a better way to cycle this sust250 I am all ears since Ive never taken it. I hope Ive given all the info needed. Thanks for your help.

Thread Information