frankspot is offline New Member

Someone please put me on a good cut cycle

Looking for a good 6-8 week cutting cycle. This will be my first cycle. Please help with all aspects!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Age, stats and workout experience ?

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frankspot
    Only done 2 6-8 weeks cycles before. both were the same with Test 400 and equipoise.. very unsure of what exactly i need to do thats why im signing up on here and trying to get some much needed good advice. thx

ummm?????

ask me specifics

6'2", 225, 26.....moderate to hard training 5-6 days a week. not exactly in check with all the lingo so just let me know?

earlier was a post from roommate, we both work off of same acct. he has done 2 cycles? or so he says.... he doesnt have much knowledge of the area either?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Then this is a good place to build some knowledge!! Welcome!

thx

Well can you be of any help? I wanna get my supplements ordered before the week is done this way I can start them by next week sometime? Please help asap!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    You can't expect us to just build you a cycle. If you know your goals (cutting) you should be reading through the mountains of information on this site. Newbie cycles are in the educational forum, as well as PCT. Why rush into something so quickly when you are not totally educated on the risks?

thx and very true

I've been reading and trying to comprehend everything that i've taken....just kind of hard as to all of the acronyms and lingo that i am not familiar with which puts me back to stage 1. what is normally stacked with Winstrol if anything on a 6-8 week cutting cycle?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by frankspot
    I've been reading and trying to comprehend everything that i've taken....just kind of hard as to all of the acronyms and lingo that i am not familiar with which puts me back to stage 1. what is normally stacked with Winstrol if anything on a 6-8 week cutting cycle?
    Winny is stacked with test to prevent sexual dysfunction. Bear in mind that winstrol is useless unless your bodyfat is low enough to see the hardening effects.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your diet like? Cutting comes down to proper diet and cardio..if your diet sucks..you wont be cutting even with AAS

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    You can't expect us to just build you a cycle. If you know your goals (cutting) you should be reading through the mountains of information on this site. Newbie cycles are in the educational forum, as well as PCT. Why rush into something so quickly when you are not totally educated on the risks?
    Good advice here I recomend you listen to it

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Winny is stacked with test to prevent sexual dysfunction. Bear in mind that winstrol is useless unless your bodyfat is low enough to see the hardening effects.
    this is very true.... its not going to suck the fat out of you....

give us alittle more info about your self... what you diet is like and so on.... a good bf% answer for staters....

any questions you have we will answer.... but please... and i stress please read... and research...

Thread Information