edco123 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

For my first cycle, I am planning on running 250mg per week for 10 weeks. I have nolvadex and hcg on hand, but wasn't quite sure of dosages.

I realize that 250mg per week may be a little low, but I do not desire to do anymore than that for my first cycle.

I guess I am looking for any opinions on what I can expect, and also PCT advice.

Thanks in advance!

Stats

28y/o
    200lbs
    6'3"
    13% BF

john vega is offline Associate Member
    wat kindda test r u using. u didnt mention. number 2...i persoanlly feel. for ur height n weight..250 mgs is way 2 low. iwud do 500 mgs divided into 2 shots per week. mon/thurs. this is my perspective.

Opps.. I apologize. I will be using enanthate .

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    hmmmm

got fina? is offline Member
    I like the fact that u are starting with 250/week.
    To answer the question on what to expect? I cant, only u will be able to.
    Everybody is different and reacts differently to everything.
    I have seen skinny kids gain 5 lbs from 500mg/week of test and some like me gain 35 lbs on 100mg/week for my first cycle.
    I think the most important thing will be your diet. You have to diet differently depending on what your after.
    See how u react to the test and if anything double up next cycle..

Good luck.......

Blog Entries
    250mg... i actually want to say wow... it is not normal for low dose... it is good to see some one work them selfs up....

Thanks for the feedback guys. In browsing the different forums, I have heard everything from "You only get one first cycle, so make it count", and some end up recommending a ridiculous amount for a first cycle, while others say "start small, because you can always do more later". I guess everyone has their own opinions, but since everyone reacts differently, I suppose you just gotta try it and see what happens!

Blog Entries
    yea start low... you can only go up later...

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345
    I am going to run 250 on my first cycle at well of Test Cyp and start it out with Test Prop the first 3 weeks to kick it off.
    i would just front load the cyp bro... no sense in mixing two diff esters. frontloading properly will get you the "kick"you need. otherwise add something like dianobol for the first few weeks.

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edco123
    Thanks for the feedback guys. In browsing the different forums, I have heard everything from "You only get one first cycle, so make it count", and some end up recommending a ridiculous amount for a first cycle, while others say "start small, because you can always do more later". I guess everyone has their own opinions, but since everyone reacts differently, I suppose you just gotta try it and see what happens!
    hey bro... i gotta say at your stats your my size, and i don't think i would ever take that low of a dose. why not take advantage of your first cycle and all those FRESH receptors? bump that dose up to 400 at least, i don't know realistically how much muscle you can put on at that dose, but everyone is diff.. you can adjust your diet and training to achieve the desired results, but i would def. up it to 400 min... just my opinion

fatrock is offline Member
    Hey bro it is whatever you are comfortable with for your first cycle. 250 mg per week seems a liitle low. 250 mg twice a week is a great dose. If you want to jump start it to see results faster you can add something else.
    I ran my first cycle was teste 250 mg 2x week and i jump started it with some Dbol because with it being my first cycle i wanted to see results quicker but i didn't want to run to heavy of a cycle. Dont froget your pct good luck

i know i wasnt ready for my first cycle when i did it. but i only did test c 250-300mg(dont remember what dose it was) for my first cycle and gain over 20 pounds. and i only cycled for 6-7 weeks. on top of that i pyramid it only starting with half a cc (like i said was dosed between250-300)

DrHoliday is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edco123
    I've read alot of things written by proffessionals, most of these people are just full of crap and trying to be the authority on the subjects because they've done it more. But a proffessional would tell you it's probably a good idea to start with a low dose because you don't have a tolerance yet and if you're planning on juicing again you don't wanna shoot your tolerance up on your first cycle so that next time you'll need a crap load. since it is your first cycle your body will take to a low dose, so why not ya know. But yea, in researching this shit you're gonna constantly see conflicting opinions, and people are gonna act like they're 100% correct and make you feel like an idiot when you just read something telling you to do that exact same thing in a book that they're making you feel like an idiot for asking about.

Thread Information