bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member

having sex to help pct

i searched around for quit a while looking for this awnser and couldnt come up with anything.....so, will having sex everyday during your pct help bring back natural test and natural LH functions? ive heard that having sex increases your testosterone , so i thought this would be a good excuse to have ALOT of sex.

DJWhiteT is offline New Member
    Uhhh... ok... I'll buy that. I can always use another excuse to have more sex.

Truthfully, I read a study in a magazine once that said testosterone levels were increased just by having women in the gym working out at the same time. The problem is however, that the natural methods are probably not going to be enough to bring you back after you did something unnatural to change your levels in the first place.

But Hey - Tell your girl that you need her help to properly conduct your experiment!

Just my 2 cents.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    That sounds like a good excuse to get laid, tell the wife ur need her "help" to get your blood testosterone back to normal after your steroid cycle... Either way, in reality, where any kind of sexual activity influences testosterone is debatable. My opinion would probably be that it has a marginal effect, probably insignificant.

If it did work it would be great, at the moment, im single so I cant test that out... I think a bit of hCG would work better in any case...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Start choking the chicken dude and get back to me with the conclusion !!!!

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    alright ill let you guys know how it goes, although its not really going to be noticeable since i am going to to a proper pct as well. BTW is it against forum rules to ask for some hcg ? ive got a source for it but i have to get a minimum and i dont need anything right now.

thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike8585
    i searched around for quit a while looking for this awnser and couldnt come up with anything.....so, will having sex everyday during your pct help bring back natural test and natural LH functions? ive heard that having sex increases your testosterone, so i thought this would be a good excuse to have ALOT of sex.
    Believe it or not clinical testing was done to see how sex effects test levels and the results show that abstinence increases your natural testosterone levels but takes 5-7 days to increase. I'll try to look up the study and get back to you.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Interesting read...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...=pubmed_docsum

"The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change."

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Start choking the chicken dude and get back to me with the conclusion !!!!
    Interestingly enough Kale the act of intercourse is what increases your test level it was noted in a study I read that masturbation had no noticeable increase in test lvls.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Interestingly enough Kale the act of intercourse is what increases your test level it was noted in a study I read that masturbation had no noticeable increase in test lvls.

well darn...

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    So the regular clomid/nolva/ai is better for PCT than masturbation. Good to know.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Hey bigmike, when are you going to post the pics you promised us in this thread?
    Cycle... Can I gain and keep 20lbs?

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought everyone had sex everyday?!?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Thread Information