JerseyMikeUSMC52 is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot question....

Hey guys i'm about to start a cycle of winny depot an anavar , I was wondering if there was a specific place to shoot the win and best time to do so (am,pm, before or after workout) if someone could give me some help i'd appericate it, thanks.

(1*) is offline Member
    it can be painful the day after in each spot so you should rotate between quads, butt, and any other spot that you think you can handle it in. you are shooting every day yes?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    What are the detaild of your planned cycle? Do you plan on running any test to keep your libido and junk working? Whats your pct? More details please.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you running both winny and var together? Besides the excess stress on the liver and horrible lipid profile from running two 17aa steroids together, the synergy between the two isnt that great. You'd be better off with a low dose of test prop and winny IMO

torres9 is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    why are you running both winny and var together? Besides the excess stress on the liver and horrible lipid profile from running two 17aa steroids together, the synergy between the two isnt that great. You'd be better off with a low dose of test prop and winny IMO
    He said the winny is injectable form not oral

Mooker is offline Junior Member
    I rotate between my quads and delts. I have also found that I only get minimal pain after the injection too. Bu this is also not my first time doing it either. IMO I do EOD injects and have very good results with that. But, everybody reacts differently too.

Good luck bro

Thread Information