Thread: steroid test

J0k3R is offline Associate Member

steroid test

I have decided to follow the volunteer fire fighters in my town and they provided me information about their policy and that they do have a drug AND steroid test before joining and have random tests throughout. I just got off my cycle of sustanon 250 that i had to cut short to 6 weeks due to finding this out. I know the detection time is an average of 3 months but out of all possibilities what is the earliest that i could possibly pass a standard steroid urine test. Thanks alot

j0k3r

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i find it hard to believe they would test for steroids , but i could be wrong...

do you trust who gave u that information?

well in the world we live in today you can hardly even trust anyone.... but, I believe this guy about 75% and i just wanna try to see the shortest amount of time i could possibly pass because if i stall for too long then he's going to think somethings up.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    well wish i could help you out...i know of one guy who recently became a fire fighter, no steroid test

i just find it hard to believe....but either way, good luck, hope you find some answers

Stock is offline Member
    dont volunteer...

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    Your telling me that Vol. Fire companies test for Steroids and Police Departments don't? I can't see that being the case. You should be entitled to information regarding the testing procedures and drugs tested for.
    If not, I'd take that steroid cleansing stuff that is advertised all over this site. That supposedly cleans you out in an average of 5 days.

it sounds ridiculous to me as well, i'm going to get all the papers on that one,

and does the steroid cleansing thing really work? due to the label saying *dont use this to beat drug tests*

I wouldn't do it in the next 3-4 months

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i find it hard to believe too, police departments, military and many other places dont test for steroids i dont see why volunteer fire department would but try and find out

Thread Information