hockeyroom28 is offline Junior Member

Planning out a 1st Cycle - Test E but with what else?

OK I have been researching a good first cycle and the only thing I am sure of is Test E and Nolva are staples for a 1st Cycle.

I have been reading about Proviron and it looks like a great thing to add to a 1st Cycle. The article mentions how it is very synergistic with Test E and naturally prevents Gyno. So here is what I am thinking of so far:

Test E - injectable - 400-600 mg/week, injecting twice a week
    Proviron - oral - ??? the amount, have no idea

Nolvadex - oral - 40mg, thinking of starting it mid cycle instead of end of cycle to be safe

Does this sound good? Should I add in something more for the PCT?

john vega is offline Associate Member
    being ur first cycle. i wud drop the proviron . try not to overthink things out. dats my disease. stick with the test e at 500 mgs for 12 weeks divided into 2 shots and have ur pct ready too. nolva on hand in case of nipple sensitivity.. lotz of luk

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Good god man..I swear it never ends.

By all means don't hesitate to give us your stats and goals. /sarcasm

LMAO @ someone giving advice when in fact they don't know stats or what the thread starters goals are etc...

What's so hard about simply typing out

I am 6'0 and 200lbs, looking to put on some mass/looking to cut up. This is my first cycle and so far I think I will use Test E, but I'm wondering if (name a few compounds) will work best for my first run?

At least that would show you did read something.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 08-02-2007 at 11:06 AM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    right now im doing 600mg test e and 600 mg eq split up on monday and thursdays for 12 weeks, if you want to stack test e with something go with deca , eq, or tren

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I usually recommend only one compound for a first cycle, but I think Proviron might not be a bad addition. It has anti-estrogenic properties and supposedly increases the effect of other androgenics. If you decide to run it do it @ 50mg ED.
    Your pct needs work. Go to the pct forum and read up.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    right now im doing 600mg test e and 600 mg eq split up on monday and thursdays for 12 weeks, if you want to stack test e with something go with deca, eq, or tren
    Not really great advice for a first cycle imo

Oh, and what are your stats/goals

i wasnt telling him how much to do i was saying what i was doing, and those 3 are the most common stacked with test

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Good god man..I swear it never ends.

By all means don't hesitate to give us your stats and goals. /sarcasm

LMAO @ someone giving advice when in fact they don't know stats or what the thread starters goals are etc...

What's so hard about simply typing out

I am 6'0 and 200lbs, looking to put on some mass/looking to cut up. This is my first cycle and so far I think I will use Test E, but I'm wondering if (name a few compounds) will work best for my first run?

At least that would show you did read something.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm sorry but advising someone to possibly take Tren on their first cycle is downright ****ing nuts.

That compound is not for a newb.
    ***No source checks!!!***

didnt even see that you wanted to get mass and cut up, id suggest stackin the test e with eq, winny of var

i wasnt suggesting he take tren , i should have worded it differently

Sorry about that, I forgot I just posted my stats in another post, but not this one.

5'9 169 looking to get big but look cut more than anything else, been lifting for 2+ years

Is the Proviron a waste? I dont know if it will make me bigger, but the synergistic effects and anti-estrogen ability makes me think it is worth it.

I know for sure I am gonna do Test E. Is 400 too low or just right?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    i wasnt telling him how much to do i was saying what i was doing, and those 3 are the most common stacked with test
    He didn't ask what you were doing, he was asking for recommendations for his cycle. It would be easy to misconstrue your post as a recommendation. I personnally though you were recommending that he stack with one of the compounds you listed.

my bad i listed what i was doing and then listed what the 3 most common stacked with test e but i should have advised not doing tren for a 1st cycle

fatrock is offline Member
    I saw your picks not bad. It looks as if you could cut and bulk up a liitle more with a intense diet and alot of protien withn a vigorous work out schedule. I dont hink that you are ready but that is just my opinion. You could ressearch clen or albuteral and run a cycle of that if you want to be cut. They both will definetly make you cut. I get mine from AR-R . For bulking hit the gym and protien with a kick butt diet. If you think you are ready to use which is your call good luck and i wish the best to you. Just remember to resaerch first. I just ran test e for my first time ever. I jump statred it with dbol . If you are going to run a cycle dont forget to have your pct ready.

Thanks for all the responses. I know I can probably gain a little more naturally, but I'm ready for a straight boost. I'll keep researching more things to stack with Test E

fatrock is offline Member
    for your first time i wouldn't stack to much test e by itself is a great start and if you want to jump start to see resluts faster you can add dbol .

good luck bro

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I'm sorry but advising someone to possibly take Tren on their first cycle is downright ****ing nuts.

That compound is not for a newb.

I've seen other people say that also. Why is tren so recommended against for a non experienced cycler?

Thread Information