tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Preloading syringes.

Is it okay to preload my syringes? Like could I load a syringe and then inject it a couple weeks later?

i have read of people loading them for a months worth but have never done it myself. why do you need to preload them?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I don't think this is the best practice.... I would worry about the needle no longer being sterile and also leaking oil from the pin.

i would also worry about the needle, thats why i wouldnt do it but i guess u could always change the pin.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    I don't think this is the best practice.... I would worry about the needle no longer being sterile and also leaking oil from the pin.
    How would the needle become unsterile?

there in sterile packs when you buy them. u wouldnt want the hospital to use a needle pack that was open for 3 weeks. being in the air that long, i would think there not sterile

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I agree with everyone else, unless you have some specific reason for preloading the syringes, there isnt really a point of it. better to keep your syringes and pins sterile as well as your juice. The thought of gear sitting around in a syringe exposed doesnt seem very appealing.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i would never preload for longer than a week... just does not seem sterile for reasons mentioned above...

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I get nervous when I preload the syringe while I hop in the shower. Let alone have it sit around for months on end.

Super Intense is offline New Member
    I am not 100% sure but from common sense this would be extremely dangerous. The syringes are sterile and sealed. The vials are sealed and technically sterile and not exposed to air. When you load up the needle you are exposing the substance to air and it is becoming unsterile. During the time it is sitting in the needle it could become contaminated depending on how you store it and where. Then you are injecting that contaminant deep into tissue. You are asking for problems. Just bear with the extra 2 minutes it takes to remove the juice from the vial. I assume you are not using a smaller gauge big tip needle to remove the juice so it is time consuming. IF you are not then buy bigger needle heads to extract the juice then switch to a bigger gauge like a 22 or 23 to inject.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    i would never preload for longer than a week... just does not seem sterile for reasons mentioned above...

Yes, a week no more. I have preloaded from 3ml sachets for EOD injections. But I never used the same pin that I preloaded with from the sachet - always new for each injection. Keep it in a clean, cool, dark place - like a closet for the duration.

If you really think about it though, if you bought some gear and transfered it to a vial this would be the same thing. The point is to keep it from the air and possible bacteria as much as possible.

THE_CHOSEN_ONE is offline New Member
    Of course you would want to chang pin to a fresh one, but I have one question though? I also preload into syringes and then before inject put fresh needle on syringe but, is it possible to preload then put syringes into a pot of boiling water to sterilize the juice? Will the boiling water destroy the test??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Why preload syringes at all?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    there in sterile packs when you buy them. u wouldnt want the hospital to use a needle pack that was open for 3 weeks. being in the air that long, i would think there not sterile
    Agreed. I think I loaded one up the night before once but I wouldnt personally have one sitting around for more than 24hours.

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    I preloaded the day before so I could do it first thing the next morning without having to measure things out. Though, I still changed out the needle before injecting with a fresh one.

It technically takes ages for bacteria to build in/on oil, but i'm OCD as hell.

MasterShake is offline Member
    I have preloaded my syringes for an entire cycle before, in a sterile environment, and stored them in airtight bags until I used them. Did it to avoid my two needless valves from collecting five weeks of contamination while attached to the vials... Worked great for me, I'll probably do it like that again. Very convenient to have a "readyject" all ready to go the second you feel like hitting it...

AUSGYMJUNKIE is offline New Member
    my opinion its a risk not worth taking...just spend a extra few minutes and get ready pre injection

MasterShake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSGYMJUNKIE
    my opinion its a risk not worth taking...just spend a extra few minutes and get ready pre injection
    True, if you question yourself at all for doing it, then don't take the risk... I take my own calculated risk to do it, but that's just my thing to save from contamination (dust etc) collecting on the end of the needle-less valves I use....

stitch1967 is offline Member
    If it's air you're worried about....think about this. When you load your first syringe for your first shot (even if it is to be used right then) you inject the amount of air into the vial that you will be drawing...hence if air contaminated gear then all gear is contaminated a week after the first shot.....

I preload with no probs....I use a drawing needle to fill a couple weeks of syringes then put on fresh needles with the case still on then store in a air tight baggy. I've done B-12 like this for months at time...no issues.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I preload about 2 weeks worth at a time when i'm doing ed shots. It helps with speeding up my morning routine and prevents me from missing shots if i'm running late.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    its ok so long as u refrigerate them and recapp needles on srynges. This is done with quite a few drugs medicaly. I wouldnt do it for mongths and months though but u could easliy do enouggh for two weeks without risk of sugnificant bacterial colonisation.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    I have 5ml sachets... which = 2.5 weeks of preloading... no issues yet, I attach a 25g pin to it and then change the pin right before i inject

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    Just buy a couple 20 or 50 ml sealed sterile vials and put all of your sachets in it at once. It's easy and you don't have to mess with the satchets every time and seems to be a bit more sterile imo.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    whats the point?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    Why preload syringes at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    whats the point?

same answer twice...

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    when i am doing ed injects i usually preload a week or two worth or syringes just to make things a little easier for me. i have done thing dozens of times without a prob. the only reason i dont do it now is because my gear is made with eo and i heard eo can corrode plastic.

frank12391 is offline Member
    If you have to do it for sachets and you got no vials, just make sure you change the pin and do not remove the cap on the pin until you are ready to inject. If you are storing gear in larger syringes and drawing from them, change the pin every time. They are sterile vessels & I agree that the exposure to air for the least time as possible is best. But once you pull the gear out of a sachet and, even if you put in a vial, it is never gonna be as safe as gear that came in a vial. However, I think the issue is over stated, particularly when we are pushing air into vials and storing them for weeks. So as long as you use aseptic techniqes when preloading, I don't think it's a real problem. I have never had a problem doing it.
    Last edited by frank12391; 08-07-2007 at 05:03 PM.

sphincter is offline Member
    To my understanding... doesn't most oil have BA in it? if so, wouldn't the BA keep anything significant from growing while it is stored preloaded? I don't see a problem with this myself.. I just ordered some 20ml sachets and we'll see if they come and if/when they do, I'll have to preload 20ml at a time since I don't think it's any more sterile to preload it into the vial and then draw from there EOD or whtever...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    people say they do it without a prob... but i would rather keep everthing as sterile as possible right up until injection... there is no need to preload... i never have and never will...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CHOSEN ONE
    Of course you would want to chang pin to a fresh one, but I have one question though? I also preload into syringes and then before inject put fresh needle on syringe but, is it possible to preload then put syringes into a pot of boiling water to sterilize the juice? Will the boiling water destroy the test??
    never reuse pins or syringes, even if you boil them. they cost nothing so theres no reason why you cant get another pin or syringe

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    never reuse pins or syringes, even if you boil them. they cost nothing so theres no reason why you cant get another pin or syringe

Ohh, I totally agree, I have plenty of pins and syringes.. I just don't see it being any more sterile to use preloaded syringes that to take oil from sachet to vial then from vial to syringe....

Thread Information