Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dovedescent is offline Associate Member

Anavar and a higher bf super noob

Hey all,been reading these forums and noob stuff for the good part of the week.I just signed up here,and just wanted to throw some stuff out there.

29m 241 lbs (yeah i know)

relatively high bf prob around 20-24%

been working out for three years but not like real work outs

Decidied to commit 3 months ago and get my fat as on a treadmill and been under 20g of carbs a day (except for roughly 5 cheats in three months) red meat tuna ,salad and chicken diet

Also been lifting 4 days a week (for real now)
    Cardio>> non stop on the treadmill at 5.3 mph for 25 min then full incline fast walk at 3.8 for roughly another 30 min

3 months ago was 267 and obviously more body fat

alot of friends who juice but they also come with alot of different oppinions

Just got sust 250,EQ,and some (dbol )which im thinking i should wait on

going to be training with some knowledgable people

GOAL: Obviously to up muscle and lose fat.I would like to eventually be around 200 or 210 and have quality muscle and not be a sloppy mess.

Anyways i probably shouldnt have but but im impulsive and shot 1.5 c
    of EQ and 1 c of sust 250

Ive been seriously been pondering getting some anavar .

I did what i did.What next????

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all youve only been seriously commited to training for 3 months you can make so many gaines naturally. and you want to lose weight so why are you on a bulking cycle right now?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    first of all youve only been seriously commited to training for 3 months you can make so many gaines naturally. and you want to lose weight so why are you on a bulking cycle right now?

First of all,i dont claim to know exactly what im doing,and obviously havent got a really good plan.BUT my logic was this; My dose of sust is going to be at the low end(small dose).the EQ which will be 600 per week (from what i understand) isnt something that is going to turn me into a monster.
    I dont plan on taking the dbol probably untill things start looking good.6 months.Maybe even a year.Is there CYCLE that you would recommend?
    Im interested in seeing what this stuff does to me.And in my mind,i dont think this stuff could make me worse looking

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dont know what youre doing and dont have a good plan do some research

K. Good advice my friend.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    the secret to a lot of guys success around here is the search button at the top.... Has all the answers you are looking for. Hold off on the cycle till you are down around 200, bf% around 12 before you do anything.

damn newbies

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    the secret to a lot of guys success around here is the search button at the top.... Has all the answers you are looking for. Hold off on the cycle till you are down around 200, bf% around 12 before you do anything.

damn newbies
    You have to remember also that you shouldnt just start a cycle without knowing what you're getting yourself into. Being young and out of shape is the worst possible condition to start cycling at. Diet hard, train hard, reach your potential, and educated the hell out of yourself, then come get your juice.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    this only positive thing i can say to this thread is nice 02 gixxer..

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dovedescent
    Hey all,been reading these forums and noob stuff for the good part of the week.I just signed up here,and just wanted to throw some stuff out there.

29m 241 lbs (yeah i know)

relatively high bf prob around 20-24%

been working out for three years but not like real work outs

Decidied to commit 3 months ago and get my fat as on a treadmill and been under 20g of carbs a day (except for roughly 5 cheats in three months) red meat tuna ,salad and chicken diet

Also been lifting 4 days a week (for real now)
    Cardio>> non stop on the treadmill at 5.3 mph for 25 min then full incline fast walk at 3.8 for roughly another 30 min

3 months ago was 267 and obviously more body fat

alot of friends who juice but they also come with alot of different oppinions

Just got sust 250,EQ,and some (dbol )which im thinking i should wait on

GOAL: Obviously to up muscle and lose fat.I would like to eventually be around 200 or 210 and have quality muscle and not be a sloppy mess.

Anyways i probably shouldnt have but but im impulsive and shot 1.5 c
    of EQ and 1 c of sust 250

Ive been seriously been pondering getting some anavar .

I did what i did.What next????
    if you are impulsive and you've already done it...the biggest thing you can do is your diet, spend the majority of your time researching your diet, that will give you the most gains. Steroids will not magicly make you thin, or get big for that matter. You have to train like a maniac and most importantly watch what you put into your body. Most people think they have a good idea about what a diet is, aka, cut out the sweets and soadas...NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Do a ton of research, and while my personal opinion is that you may be wasting good gear that would have alot better of an effect on you at a lower bf%, do what you will and learn to eat properly!!! good luck, and keep us updated as to your progress...even if you are mistakenly doing this, most of the guys will reluctantly help(tho u may have to sort through flames...) you out =)

Manpretty is offline Member
    what next??? stop being a lazy sack of @#$% and do some cardio and stop stuffing your face.......you make peope that take gear look bad

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    what next??? stop being a lazy sack of @#$% and do some cardio and stop stuffing your face.......you make peope that take gear look bad
    No need to flame him bro

dovedescent you need to do some more research and diet down naturally. Cut the b/f down some more and research while your doing that and then you will be at a much better place to start a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    Yeah,i just told you i have been doing cardio. Anyways,these words are very true in a lot of ways.9 times out of ten people are fat cuz theyre lazy.Obviously i havent been strict and disciplined enough and my recent nine month stay in the clink didnt help me at all.I went from 18 or 19 bf to about 24 bf while eating ramen noodles and playing poker all day (since i am not a "brotha" and didnt have access to the small gym that was available
    unless i chose to pay the required 2 candy bar fee and im not payin for whats free)Plus im a poker genius .Probably Should have dieted in there but i didnt.So yeah, jail killed my already flabbular body.

Moving on...The best advice i have gotten so far is READ THE G@#DAMN FORUMS!!

So i read some more about diet and i also went and found out what gear is available to me.
    Im learning that diet is EVERYTHING.
    Ive been on atkins for close to three months and as i mentioned,lost close to 30lbs.I have learned to become disciplined and im understanding my body doesnt respond well to carbs whatsoever.BUT i would be a RETARD to use gear and atkins at the same time.So im going with a higher carb version of the forementioned diet.Lean protein,and throw in some heathly carbs(after my 6am 45 min-ish cardio on an empty stomach).

Im actually addicted to this site a bit.Been surfing back n forth-from forum to roid profiles.Back n forth,back n forth.Nite after nite and alot of the time at work.Was contemplating clen but that just scared me.Heard tren was available to me,but i have an anxiety problem ever since i quite heroin and coke almost 3 years ago now,so im not gonna do that.Obviously i had no idea what i was saying when i mentioned i wanted to cut with eq sust and dbol .LOL.And the guy who was pushing this stuff on me suggested tren today and i said NO.He said why and i said the guys on my site said you shouldnt EVER cycle tren for ur first cycle.So im SLOWLY learning and taking suggestions.But like i said previously,IM IMPULSIVE!

He had some primo he was gonna give me a deal on,so i snagged it with some test e. Gonna go low on both.Probably even 350 ew of the primo and a small to medium dose of test e.Im gonna do it and noone will stop me.My best friend is turning into a freak and its awesome to watch.The dbol helps him man its like transformers!SWEET.I wish i was thin enough to dbol but im really not.Was thinking of maybe taking like 25mg day for three weeks but this is my first cycle,and since i really should only be frontloading,i will compromise with just the two(primo and test e)

Its been five days since my shot of sust and eq.Up three lbs from my last weigh in 241. Now 244 So much for thin boy.This is obviously due to the gallon of water a day and the working out at an intensity i never dreamed of since there is hope now.

Off to bed to get up for my am empty stomach run.

At least i have hope now.

Keep reading dude, and keep your diet as clean as possible. Dont worry about getting big and strong just diet and focus on getting your b/f down. Take some pictures now and post them up, it will help you stay motivated and focused.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Good luck bro. You should run some Adex or Letro with that test to help keep the bloat off. Also from experience the higher your BF% for better chance of gyno. An AI will keep this away as well.

Another tip I've picked up is to space out mg dosage thru out the week instead of doing 1 or 2 big shots. I split my sust into 3 or 4 small shots a week. This will help stabilize blood levels and avoid side effects as well.

Keep up the cardio in the morning on a empty stomach and stay away from carbs after about 6:30 PM and things will def turn for you.

Again Good Luck and Welcome

RobbieG is offline Member
    Do not use roids to lose fat...

I'd rather go for t3+clen and some good ol' morning tredmills and some 20reps sets. (1x20 each workout).

Thanks for the advice on my reps.Def took that to heart while doing back with the boys.By the way who think im an idiot since i prefer to believe what this site is teaching me. "haha the internet?" As opposed to random shit random people are saying(about gear n stuff-and diet for that matter) but i trust this place.Everthing im ever gonna need to know, and im gonna use this site as my bible.

Moving on.Im exhausted

630 am cardio (empty stomach)
    25 min straight run no stopping hr above 160 80% of the time
    23 min incline speedwalk hr above 145 the whole time
    2 min sprint uphill (9.0) @ 4.7 mph

was almost late for work so didnt eat breakfast
    lunch was veggie omelet 2 extra eggs and a half of one piece of wheat bread
    and slamming mad water

after work i shot 1 ml primo mixed with 1ml test e first shots of those

back to the gym at 5 and did full back exhausted and lovin it!

7:30 dinner pig out 3/4 gallon water
    two peices of grilled chicken cut up and sprinkled with 4-5 tablespoons of mozzerella and 1 tablespoon bbq sauce.Two cans of albacore.5 baked chicken wings

245 still fat but since sunday was my only day off since last weds (and i walked around for 4.5 hours straight at a festival on my day off) im feeling less pudgy and getting more firm

arms 15 inches

Theres hope!
    here some pics of TODAY 8/7/07 -flame on, i probably need to hear it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar and a higher bf super noob-big-fatty-3.jpg   Anavar and a higher bf super noob-fatty-2-8-7.jpg  
    Last edited by dovedescent; 08-07-2007 at 11:15 PM.

3.5-4 weeks ago.kindof funny but while i was sending this one from my phone to my email it wouldnt work at first it kept saying file "TOO BIG"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar and a higher bf super noob-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg  
    Last edited by dovedescent; 08-08-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

That's about all I can do after reading some of this.

Indeed, you are impulsive because you are nowhere near ready for AAS. Check this out, I heard this rumour the other day that AAS doesn't burn fat but that diet and cardio do. I was like wtf?

I might give it a shot, I say you should too.

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thats cool.Thanks for the forum link.I guess keeping on the regimine of excerise that i am on will just make me weaker and flabbier.No sense in working out or getting stronger. Strictly just diet then.Cool.That makes things a lot easier

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    This was great insight!

To which you, Dove, countered with...
    First of all,i dont claim to know exactly what im doing,and obviously havent got a really good plan.
    But what you'd already contradictorily stated:
    So let's assume you will have substantial training help, and will be properly striving for your goal. Regardless, as exclaimed by Nyjets, you shouldn't be on cycle.

I'd add that your injection was not impulsive, but rather an exercise in excuse-making. An impulse can be loosely defined as performing an act w/o applying much thought, but since you already selected, purchased, and secured the supplies forethought is a given. Remember this simple fact, if you have it in the house you'll LIKELY eat/take/use it!

I'd recommend truncating this unfounded cycle immediately, and selling the gear until you're actually ready for it because as this thread consistently attests none of your actions are moving TOWARDS your goal which takes us back the first reply.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 08-08-2007 at 10:48 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Your going to have to work 100x harder to be happy then someone who is ready to take aas. You got a lot of weight to lose so if I were you I would keep my diet as strict as possible. I Knew you had a high b/f but I atleast figured you had some decent natural size on you. You should have waited.... but I wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    This was great insight!

So let's assume you will have substantial training help, and will be properly striving for your goal. Regardless, as exclaimed by Nyjets, you shouldn't be on cycle.

I'd add that your injection was not impulsive, but rather an exercise in excuse-making. An impulse can be loosely defined performing an act w/o applying much thought, but since you already selected, purchased, and secured the supplies forethought is a given. Remember this simple fact, if you have it in the house you'll LIKELY eat/take/use it!

I'd recommend truncating this unfounded cycle immediately, and selling the gear until you're actually ready for it because as this thread consistently attests none of your actions are moving TOWARDS your goal which takes us back the first reply.

Best to you.
    said it better than I could, good post.

This was great insight!

I'd add that your injection was not impulsive, but rather an exercise in excuse-making. An impulse can be loosely defined performing an act w/o applying much thought, but since you already selected, purchased, and secured the supplies forethought is a given. Remember this simple fact, if you have it in the house you'll LIKELY eat/take/use it!

Best to you.
    God, I wish I could be as technical and caring as you.

Sell the gear huh....Yeah you have so many points with which i cannot argue with.I wonder if i could find someone who would buy some used gear,not much is used but used nonetheless.I should have def planned this out and been ready to do this but i guess im wondering what the existing test thats in my body going to do to me when i stop.Im thinking probably not much effect.But i dont know.

by the way.I appreciate you folks taking the time to correct me and every single one of your comments,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    God, I wish I could be as technical and caring as you.
    Hahahaha! you too can be as technical and caring muriloninja.... ya just got to believe!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    you are probably over 20-24% body fat

I don't know what you think you are doing but it isn't good.

The only advise I can give you regarding your cycle is make sure you take some letro with it. All that chub on your bod combined with the increase in test is going to grow you a sweet set of mammary glands.

It looks like your whole workout routine is based around running and walking. That isn't training, it's acting like an anorexic woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    you are probably over 20-24% body fat

I don't know what you think you are doing but it isn't good.

The only advise I can give you regarding your cycle is make sure you take some letro with it. All that chub on your bod combined with the increase in test is going to grow you a sweet set of mammary glands.

It looks like your whole workout routine is based around running and walking. That isn't training, it's acting like an anorexic woman.
    lol very nice just laughed my ass off at work and peopel are wondering wtf

Quote Originally Posted by R**85
    Hahahaha! you too can be as technical and caring muriloninja.... ya just got to believe!

I'm trying...I'm trying real hard to be the shepard.

BTW thats cardio ON TOP of training.I understand this thread hasnt made me look like the sharpest tool in the shed but im not a complaete f#$in idiot.Im training my absolute hardest right now not by myself 5 days a week.I havent spoke much of it as i figured that is a given.With some people who may not be ready for a show but have been training for quite a long time.

Someone correct me if I wrong (im not) but you need to stop the juice sell the unused if you want or just lock it up and store it away for a while. You will be so much happier if you drop some more weight. You are at such great adavantage naturally where you can drop b/f and hold onto the muscle you have. Hell When I was when I first started working out I lost a ton of weight and gained muscle. i dont know how tall you are but from the looks of it you need to drop about 50 pounds.

5'11"

I think you can train hard and diet hard for the 5 months and completely change yourself and you will be so much happier with the results. nothing beats hard work and a strict diet! steroids are not a way around that. With that being said I still think a person should tran naturally for atleast a few years before they poke themselves.

Hopefully you will take our advice and keep us updated weekly with your stats and pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by R**85
    Someone correct me if I wrong (im not) but you need to stop the juice sell the unused if you want or just lock it up and store it away for a while.

THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!
    Sell the gear huh....Yeah you have so many points with which i cannot argue with.I wonder if i could find someone who would buy some used gear,not much is used but used nonetheless.
    THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE, RAP WITH A BUDDY.

I should have def planned this out and been ready to do this but i guess im wondering what the existing test thats in my body going to do to me when i stop.Im thinking probably not much effect.But i dont know.

ZILCH, THERE WILL BE NO RAMIFICATIONS FROM A SINGLE OR COUPLE OF SHOTS. YOU'LL BE FINE!
    You made a mature decision that not many can.

Best to you.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!
    If he doesnt have the discipline than he needs to sell it, that was my original advice I just gave an alternative if he thinks he has the willpower.
    Last edited by RBD85; 08-08-2007 at 12:12 PM.

I wish i would have read this thread

Fat people who has used gear

before starting this one.I have wasted your time as you have wasted mine. Hence RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT!!!

Seems like your already on the right path

I wish i would have read this thread
    Fat people who has used gear
    before starting this one.I have wasted your time as you have wasted mine. Hence RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMMIT!!!
    Yeah, that's a work of art; a lot of experienced guys telling it like it is!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

close to four weeks in hers some b4 and afterFirst one is early to mid July-super fat boy,second was today sept 4-still fat but looking better.I could hypothetically still be cycling the primo/test e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar and a higher bf super noob-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg   Anavar and a higher bf super noob-0904072129.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information