nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member

thinking about adding winstrol

im currently running 600mg of test e and 600mg of eq, looking to bulk and get cut at the same time, i was thinking about adding some deca but then realized im going to have to take a drug test in about a year so the deca will show up. should i add some winstrol to my cycle. if so when during my cycle and how many weeks? should i add somehting else or nothing at all?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    im currently running 600mg of test e and 600mg of eq, looking to bulk and get cut at the same time, i was thinking about adding some deca but then realized im going to have to take a drug test in about a year so the deca will show up. should i add some winstrol to my cycle. if so when during my cycle and how many weeks? should i add somehting else or nothing at all?
    i think you lean enough unless you gained some weight. you will look better once you put some size on. also the leaner you are the harder it will be for you to gain.IMO
    if i did it i would add it at the end.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok i wont add it ill just stick to what im doing now

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    In my cycling experience, I have always had better results when I run my test atleast 100mg higher then my EQ. Not suggesting you do this without question, you may want to look into it though. Just some personal experience.

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    How are your tendons and joints before your cycle? I waited until about week 8 to run winni at the end of my test cycle and my elbows,shoulders, and knees hurt extremely bad i had to discontinue the winni.... i always had bad joint problems and i think the winni increased it. So... I am just bumping up the test from 500mgs per week to 650 mgs per week and running it to week 15.
    Winni just don't agree with me.
    Since i stopped the winni and increased the test e dose i feel stronger more pumps with little to no pain in joints.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    How are your tendons and joints before your cycle? I waited until about week 8 to run winni at the end of my test cycle and my elbows,shoulders, and knees hurt extremely bad i had to discontinue the winni.... i always had bad joint problems and i think the winni increased it. So... I am just bumping up the test from 500mgs per week to 650 mgs per week and running it to week 15.
    Winni just don't agree with me.
    Since i stopped the winni and increased the test e dose i feel stronger more pumps with little to no pain in joints.

Is Winstrol notorious for causing joint pain?? My first cycle I was running 500mg/week of Sustanon and 250mg/week of Deca . My wrists and elbows started getting VERY creaky so I upped the Deca to 400mg/week and no more joint pain.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones
    Is Winstrol notorious for causing joint pain??
    yes, many say they get joint pain on winny

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    yes, many say they get joint pain on winny
    I'll be damned, I did not know that. That's why I love this site so much for picking up helpful tidbits when planning future cycles.

I experienced a little wrist and elbow tenderness even with Deca in my last cycle so now I'll know to sub out Win with Anavar or Masteron .

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I never got joint pain and I ran it at 100+ mgs ed. As far as adding it to your cycle, it works great, you can try between 50-75mg ed for the last 4 weeks. Nice way to harden up in the end.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Little joint pain here and there, nothing major to put me off from using it again though.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I still use it as well, I just supplement with glucosamine and msm. I've read that it dries your joints, so for those prone to joint pain supplementation would be very important in my opinion.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    it is to bad you can not add deca ... when i run winny i like to run low dose of deca with it so i can keep the joint pains away...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    it is to bad you can not add deca... when i run winny i like to run low dose of deca with it so i can keep the joint pains away...
    Every cycle I run the base is test/deca no matter what, even my hrt has 100mgs of deca.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    So 500test and 400eq a week on a 12 weeker you could throw some winy in week 8-12 at 50 a day???

Microbrew is offline Member
    I did 50mgs in the quad 2days ago and 50mgs in the left delt yesturday. For the last 2 days I feel like someone beat the shit out of me. I guess I'm going to have to drink it.

Micro

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Every cycle I run the base is test/deca no matter what, even my hrt has 100mgs of deca.
    i always runn 100mg/wk of a norgroup for birth control LOL works wonders!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101

Very solid.....your going to the top.

Thread Information