test_viper is offline Junior Member

bung shoulder after cycle

hey iim 20. 195.

just did my first cycle of test and winny 500mg of test. 50mg winny ed

ok about 6-7 months ago i was having shoulder problems ( mainly on bench press and excerises like them.. ) but i went to the chiropractor about 10 times and everything was fixed.... he would get pressure point on my back that shot pains down my shoulder... but after the traetments i was good to go ( prob after like the 6-8 treatment it was signif better

anyway the pain is starting to come back again and my bench and other presses are suffering because of it.... NE SUGGESTIONS?????

if i have ill go back to the chirpractor but 40 bucks everytime 10 times... aint cheap lol....

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Lay off it. Take a week or so off and let it heal. Ibuprofen at 600-1200mg/day will help with inflimation. Look into regular deep tissue massages as well. These help LOADS with muscle recovery.

test_viper is offline Junior Member
    ne one else

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    I know a few lads who ran some deca and soon enough they were good to go, but yours might be a more serious problem.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFaith068
    Lay off it. Take a week or so off and let it heal. Ibuprofen at 600-1200mg/day will help with inflimation. Look into regular deep tissue massages as well. These help LOADS with muscle recovery.
    I agree with everything here. I would also look at what exercises you are doing that aggravate it. For instance, I found that flat benches just tear my shoulder to pieces, so I havent done them in about 20 years or more! Flat bench sucks for pecs anyhow. Find what is hurting you and avoid that movement, substitute something else for it. Also try lighter wieght higher reps for awhile till it heals, 10-12 reps and no less.
    Right now my right shoulder is hurting so I had to stop narrow grip bench and declines. I am going to do hammer strength decline bench machine and cable pushdowns now for my chest and triceps. I didnt feel much of any pain with this workout, so thats what you have to seek out. If it hurts bad dont do it, and also if it hurts bad the next day dont do it. Once it heals up I will go back to doing decline with the barbell and narrow grip bench, but will use lighter weights for a week. In my case I think I screwed up my shoulder doing heavy dips too close gripped. From now on if I do them its going to be wider.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I did the chiropractor thing for a while then I learn to crack my own back. Just went throught it in the last three days. Not for every one but I am very intouch with my body. just my 4 cents

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    You also might be overtraining your shoulders, just a thought. Try reducing the total number of sets you are doing on shoulders. Remember that they get worked hard when you work chest and some tricpes movements.

Thread Information