ItalianStalion9 is offline New Member

Progesterone Gyno? Help?

Hey im just a few weeks into a 150 prop, 100 EQ, 100 masteron EOD cycle. I started getting some small lumps and puffy nipples so i hopped on nolva 80mg and arimidex .75mg every day. I was already on caber 500mcg a day so its not prolactin. After a week the nolva/arimidex is not helping and it seems the lumps are more in the nipple so I think it might be progesterone gyno. All I can find to lower progesterone is Mifepristone (RU 486). I've been trying to get this but cant find it anywhere. So i was wondering if anyone knows where to get this or theres ANYTHING else that will lower progesterone?

I really hope theres something cause if not I have to end my cycle

MasterShake is offline Member
    If arimidex didn't help, I don't know if letro will, but letro saved me from a bad case of gyno...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The AAS you running wont give you progesterone gyno. Letro is strongest, if that doesnt work either, surgery is the only solution.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    kinda early for signs of gyno but everyone is different... nolva and letro you are on the right track

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    I would say letro even as high as 2.5mg IMO. Just monitor joint pain and get some BW done if taken for an extended period of time.

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    nolva is not good with progesterone gyno, it could even make it worse. you need to get on some letro.

Thread Information