Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nolvadex

JillG is offline New Member

Nolvadex

Hi, can someone please tell me what Nolvadex is used for? I found it in my husband's things, and I'm a little concerned. He has 50 mg capsules - it almost smells like Edited. No discussions of recreational drugs. and is very powdery. Is this correct? Thanks.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    so why r u snooping in his things and how do u know what "it" smells like
    Last edited by scaramouche; 08-05-2007 at 05:01 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Please edit your post, no recreational drug talk

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    so why r u snooping in his things and how do u know what "it" smells like
    First off, it is none of your business, but since you asked, my husband is a habitual liar and i "snooped" because he has not been honest with me. My whole marriage has been about lies, and this adds to it. I know what it "smells" like because he also was a drug abuser, which I recently found out and found stuff. So there, are you happy to know people have problems and perhaps people snoop when there is a reason to? I married to him anyway, I should have the right to know what my husband has - if it is hidden, then it must be something that is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    And who are you? I was just asking a simple question. I'm sorry I even signed up on this site to get some crappy info.

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    nolva is used in a pct cycle after doing an ass cycle do some quick research on the site and you will find out lots about it!

skoaler29 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JillG
    And who are you? I was just asking a simple question. I'm sorry I even signed up on this site to get some crappy info.

Hes a staff member for this forum....thats who. And crappy info is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you didnt get the answer you wanted?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    well now we know why he does drugs.

skoaler29 is offline Junior Member

buffgator is offline king of mass
    First off, it is none of your business, but since you asked, my husband is a habitual liar and i "snooped" because he has not been honest with me. My whole marriage has been about lies, and this adds to it. I know what it "smells" like because he also was a drug abuser, which I recently found out and found stuff. So there, are you happy to know people have problems and perhaps people snoop when there is a reason to? I married to him anyway, I should have the right to know what my husband has - if it is hidden, then it must be something that is not good.
    How do you meet, court, get engaged to, and then marry someone who uses drugs and not know it? Sounds to me that this is the classic case of seeing someone for what you want them to be, and not for who they really are. Im sorry that you are having to go through this right now.
    Last edited by buffgator; 08-07-2007 at 04:56 PM.

LWharton is offline New Member
    Can you say BI OTCH?

Blog Entries
    I am going jerry springer style on this one !!! " And merc gets crowd to chant GO TO OPRAH " !!!!!

Smile

oh yeah and as for these guys dont listen to them. Nolvadex is for controlling genital herpes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    oh yeah and as for these guys dont listen to them. Nolvadex is for controlling genital herpes
    HAHa !!!! To good !!!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

thanks... hopefully i can get that under control now...

I can see how mature the people are on this site. For those who know it's for controlling genital herpes, that's news to me. You must know because you take it to control yours. Too bad, life's a BIOTCH, as you say.

Blog Entries
    I can see how mature the people are on this site. For those who know it's for controlling genital herpes, that's news to me. You must know because you take it to control yours. Too bad, life's a BIOTCH, as you say.
    Dont judge us by our comments.. Where not that bad !!!!! LOL

Merc!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm sorry my post offended you, it was not my intention. I simply meant to politely make you aware of the rules since you were new. It's obvious you are going through a lot, feel free to contact me through pm or email if you have any questions regarding this you would rather not air out on the open board.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I'm sorry my post offended you, it was not my intention. I simply meant to politely make you aware of the rules since you were new. It's obvious you are going through a lot, feel free to contact me through pm or email if you have any questions regarding this you would rather not air out on the open board.
    See JillG I told you !!! LOL !!!

LOL! Learn how to spell first, and then post a comment. It's "we're" not "where" not that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by LWharton
    Can you say BI OTCH?
    No, but I can say DIOCK!!!!

Blog Entries
    LOL! Learn how to spell first, and then post a comment. It's "we're" not "where" not that bad...
    Dam Jill I am a muscle head not a rocket sientiest ( hahah) !!! LOL the bad thing is I was once pre - med ( imagine that) !!! The board is informal but thats no excuse I cant speel wort a shit ...

Shouldn't it be I am? No one is perfect at everything, and we all have different intellects in different fields.
    Last edited by buffgator; 08-07-2007 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Shouldn't it be I am? No one is perfect at everything, and we all have different intellects in different fields.
    Mines in Speeeellling !! LOL

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    He was just explaining the rules to you since you didn't bother to read them.

This is very a very good observation, because you could have very easily just put "Nolvadex " into a search engine.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    He was just explaining the rules to you since you didn't bother to read them.

This is very a very good observation, because you could have very easily just put "Nolvadex" into a search engine.
    Dam man thats what I was thinking as soon as I saw this yesterday !! How did she know to come to a steriod board because she found pills she had no idea what the where( knew that is was something called nolva ony). Must have had some sorta info to assocaite nolva with a steriod fourm.. JillG is alittle more hip than she wants us to know !!! Hubbies ass might be grass!!!!! LOL

Merc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Dam man thats what I was thinking as soon as I saw this yesterday !! How did she know to come to a steriod board because she found pills she had no idea what the where( knew that is was something called nolva ony). Must have had some sorta info to assocaite nolva with a steriod fourm.. JillG is alittle more hip than she wants us to know !!! Hubbies ass might be grass!!!!! LOL

Merc!!!
    yeah i thought about that, she must have googled it. Makes me glad my wife is an aas user also

Blog Entries
    yeah i thought about that, she must have googled it. Makes me glad my wife is an aas user also
    Dam your a lucky mofo !!!!!

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    I have read on these forums that Nolva can worsen progesterone-induced gyno. Is there any evidence of this?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    well now we know why he does drugs.

hahahhahahahahbbabahahbhabhhahahah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    I have read on these forums that Nolva can worsen progesterone-induced gyno. Is there any evidence of this?
    Nolva can increase PgR in breast tissue ( many pubmed studies on this ) so when using a 19 nor ( deca , tren , tritren etc) there is an increased chance of of getting gyno ( more for the 19 nors nasty metabolites to bind to) I do want to note some people use both compounds without any trouble but in my opinion and from what I have seen I would not use 19 nors and nolva !!!

Merc!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR
    hahahhahahahahbbabahahbhabhhahahah
    LOL !!!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Merc!!!
    Yeah, I was trying to be as hospitable as possible, but from the whole thread and her every reply reeked of shadiness.

I hope she got what she wanted, and that he isn't on any aggression increasers.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Whats the difference of Pgr GYNO, and regular Gyno? Is Nolva 20mg ED good for 500mg of Test Cyp weekly?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by d smooth
    Whats the difference of Pgr GYNO, and regular Gyno? Is Nolva 20mg ED good for 500mg of Test Cyp weekly?
    Welcome to the board!!!! Please start your own thread as you will get a better response.. There is ALOT of info on this if you do a search it should answer all your questions...

Thanks and enjoy the site !!!

Merc !!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Yeah, I was trying to be as hospitable as possible, but from the whole thread and her every reply reeked of shadiness.

I hope she got what she wanted, and that he isn't on any aggression increasers.
    True dat !!!!! JillG w/ hubby on tren might be harmful to her health LOL ...

Merc!!!!

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Nolva can increase PgR in breast tissue ( many pubmed studies on this ) so when using a 19 nor ( deca , tren , tritren etc) there is an increased chance of of getting gyno ( more for the 19 nors nasty metabolites to bind to) I do want to note some people use both compounds without any trouble but in my opinion and from what I have seen I would not use 19 nors and nolva !!!

Merc!!
    I see, thanks. So what would be a safer choice for PCT? Clomid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information