Thread: injection pain

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member

injection pain

I am running 500mgs/week of test enth and I did a delt injection last friday and the next day I noticed my shoulders was fvcking killing me it hurt to touch it and I could barely move my arm. its monday and my shoulder is still really painful to move or to touch. I was wondering if this is normal seeing how this is my first cycle and my first time injecting into my right delt.

MasterShake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan
    this is my first cycle and my first time injecting into my right delt.
    That can do it... just keep your eye on it for infection if you think that might be what it is...

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend that you stay with your glutes first till you get use to doing injections and make sure your technique is solid. It's a bigger muscle and take the trauma of pins a little better then the small delts.
    Virgin muscles are going to hurt just hang in there.
    Buff

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan
    I am running 500mgs/week of test enth and I did a delt injection last friday and the next day I noticed my shoulders was fvcking killing me it hurt to touch it and I could barely move my arm. its monday and my shoulder is still really painful to move or to touch. I was wondering if this is normal seeing how this is my first cycle and my first time injecting into my right delt.

I'm assuming it's 250mg/mL? Did you shoot it all at once or are you splitting your weekly dosage?

BigDog69 is offline New Member
    I just went through the same thing with my glute's and quads. You need to dilute your test with grapeseed oil 1:1. I thought I was going to die after my first three injections, after I started diluting I had no more pain. You still get the same amount of test just the shot is bigger.

Have Fun

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member
    ya tis 250mgs/ml and splitting up into to shots a week, im might trying running my amp under warm water and if that doesn't work ill pick up some grapeseed extract

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    try injecting into glutes...and inject slower.should take a few minutes...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    virgin muscle that is what happens.... keep and eye on it..

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog69
    I just went through the same thing with my glute's and quads. You need to dilute your test with grapeseed oil 1:1. I thought I was going to die after my first three injections, after I started diluting I had no more pain. You still get the same amount of test just the shot is bigger.

Have Fun
    why would you tell him to dilute the gear when you have no idea where it came from. Maybe he is sensitive to delt shots. Maybe he didn't quit hit it right. Maybe he was nervous and moved the pin around a little bit while injecting. Search for a site that will show you spot injections and go from there. I would recommend quads since you have the most control over the needle IMHO. But also give yourself a chance to get used to it before you go shooting even more oil into a virgin muscle.-Erwin

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    ya i had same prob after 2 or 3 times it stoped

BigDog69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    why would you tell him to dilute the gear when you have no idea where it came from. Maybe he is sensitive to delt shots. Maybe he didn't quit hit it right. Maybe he was nervous and moved the pin around a little bit while injecting. Search for a site that will show you spot injections and go from there. I would recommend quads since you have the most control over the needle IMHO. But also give yourself a chance to get used to it before you go shooting even more oil into a virgin muscle.-Erwin
    Apparently you did not read my post "I just went through the same thing with my glute's and quads." It was solved by diluting 1:1, which is the same thing many others on this board have done to solve this problem. The problem is that the concentration of BA and hormones is too high for his virgin muscle, SO to fix that you dilute it, WHICH does work. So he can either experiment with more pain OR try something that has been extremely successful among many who have injected from sachets.

By the way here are some site injection pics I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injection pain-inject1.jpg   injection pain-inject2.jpg   injection pain-inject3.jpg  
    Last edited by BigDog69; 08-08-2007 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information