Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Less sides on a Multi-Estered Testosterone?

I know this seems a little wierd, but there are some out there who get:

- Less water
    - Better gains
    - Less estrogenic sides
    - Less acne
    - Faster kick in time
    - No 'Test Flu'

Anyone swear by Sust or Omna's over Enantahte, Cypionate , Suspension or Propionate ?

Personal experiences please.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Swifto; 08-06-2007 at 02:49 PM.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    less water- not much long esters to produce enough as cyp or enth.
    better gains- most likely faster because of prop, but not better.
    less estro- again, like with less water
    less acne- idk
    faster kick in- PROP
    no test flu- BS doesnt matter, test is test so flu is flu

Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    less water- not much long esters to produce enough as cyp or enth.
    better gains- most likely faster because of prop, but not better.
    less estro- again, like with less water
    less acne- idk
    faster kick in- PROP
    no test flu- BS doesnt matter, test is test so flu is flu
    I'm not looking for answers, I'm looking for personal experience.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Swifto I can provide my input from my first and only cycle. I ran 500mg Test E /Deca for 6 weeks and added 40mg of halo for the last 4. I have about a week left.

When I started my cycle I was running arimidex because I wasn't sure how my body would respond to that much test but after getting very little acne and little to no water retention I decided to stop the AI because I wanted to see what a tad more estrogen could do for me in terms of gains.

I haven't taken an AI in almost 5 weeks now and I had little to no change in acne or water retention. Since starting the halo I got quite a bit of acne but I can't do shit about that since it doesn't armomatize anyways.

I've often wondered what shorter esters would do to me but from this cycle I've had very very minimal sides. I did get a tad more emotional after stopping the AI but other than that nada. No gyno or nipple soreness either.

And, I've been running 1000iu of HCG for the past 3 weeks and will up that to 2k throughout pct.

*edit* my avatar pic is only 3 days old ...

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Swifto I can provide my input from my first and only cycle. I ran 500mg Test E /Deca for 6 weeks and added 40mg of halo for the last 4. I have about a week left.

When I started my cycle I was running arimidex because I wasn't sure how my body would respond to that much test but after getting very little acne and little to no water retention I decided to stop the AI because I wanted to see what a tad more estrogen could do for me in terms of gains.

I haven't taken an AI in almost 5 weeks now and I had little to no change in acne or water retention. Since starting the halo I got quite a bit of acne but I can't do shit about that since it doesn't armomatize anyways.

I've often wondered what shorter esters would do to me but from this cycle I've had very very minimal sides. I did get a tad more emotional after stopping the AI but other than that nada. No gyno or nipple soreness either.

And, I've been running 1000iu of HCG for the past 3 weeks and will up that to 2k throughout pct.

*edit* my avatar pic is only 3 days old ...
    Thanks.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I know this seems a little wierd, but there are some out there who get:

- Less water
    - Better gains
    - Less estrogenic sides
    - Less acne
    - Faster kick in time
    - No 'Test Flu'

Anyone swear by Sust or Omna's over Enantahte, Cypionate , Suspension or Propionate ?

Personal experiences please.

Thanks.
    I've done 3 cycles with sust as a base (org and karachi) and 2 with enanthate as a base. I've found I get more sides with sust, but only slightly so - in particular a lil test flu (gets less and less with each cycle) and slightly more spots.

I feel less water with sust, slightly quicker kick in and I prefer the more regular jabs.

That said, given the choice I'd go with enanth cos 1 bacne spot is too many.

Can't comment on prop or suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    I've done 3 cycles with sust as a base (org and karachi) and 2 with enanthate as a base. I've found I get more sides with sust, but only slightly so - in particular a lil test flu (gets less and less with each cycle) and slightly more spots.

I feel less water with sust, slightly quicker kick in and I prefer the more regular jabs.

That said, given the choice I'd go with enanth cos 1 bacne spot is too many.

Can't comment on prop or suspension.
    Exactly what I'm looking for.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I will take sust over test e any day! So much sweeter gains and results, sust has been the drug I have done more than anything else, hands down. I have tried and tried to like test e, and c. I cant though. They just dont give the gains that sust does. I have found from my own personal experiances that shorter esters work better for me.
    Last edited by buffgator; 08-06-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    I will take sust over test e any day! So much sweeter gains and results, sust has been the drug I have done more than anything else, hands down. I have tried and tried to like test e, and c. I cant though. They just dont give the gains that sust does. I have found from my own personal experiances that shorter esters work better for me.
    Yeah, I can't wait to try sust in cycle 2!

Thread Information