Billytk03z is offline Member

Nipples sore! A-dex not working, should I use Nolva?

Been on test (500-600mg/wk) for about 11 weeks of my 16 week cycle.... I have been using adex @ 1mg eod up until this point and felt fine, joints alittle sore but nothing major....... within the past week and a half my nipples have been pretty soar, should I start nolva in place of adex?

bump bump

going on 2 1/2 weeks now and nipples still soar (left pec a little puffy and has small nodules but no big lump)....Should I just use letro? I used letro once before and it killed my joints/ sex drive (but I was using a high dose tho)....

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    bump bump

going on 2 1/2 weeks now and nipples still soar (left pec a little puffy and has small nodules but no big lump)....Should I just use letro? I used letro once before and it killed my joints/ sex drive (but I was using a high dose tho)....
    Could try letro. Or try using nolva until symptoms subside. There are alot of conflicting info on running certain 3rd generation Ai's and nolva together( nolva can reduce the blood plasma level of some 3rd genaration AI's , as I said this is not set in stone. The studies I have seen go back and forth on this. Well anyways just something to keep in mind( kinda of a rant sorry).. If it was me I think I would drop nolva A.S.A.P until symptoms subside but thats just me lets get some others feedback on this .. BUMP !!!

Merc

Atomini is offline Banned
    I heard that Arimidex doesn't work well with Nolva and vice versa.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I heard that Arimidex doesn't work well with Nolva and vice versa.
    Yeepers thats why I went on the rant about 3rd gen ai's and nolva possibly decreasing the blood plasma concentration levels ... LOL

Merc

Atomini is offline Banned
    Heard it works extremely well in conjunction with Aromasin , though! I plan on using that combo for PCT in my upcoming cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Heard it works extremely well in conjunction with Aromasin, though! I plan on using that combo for PCT in my upcoming cycle.
    Oh yes I like that pct ( aromasin , hcg , nolva) Nolva blocks the suppressive nature of hcg when used in conjuction ( seems to block the effect s on 17 hydroxyprogesterone ) and also keep in mind that any estro engendered by the Hcg is going to be stopped by the aromasin..

merc

I havent combined Nolva or Adex..... Im just saying that adex alone isnt working for me so I am considering letro or nolva....

Im hoping someone can give me a definate push in the letro or nolva direction.... as I stated earlier I used letro before at a relatively high dose and the joint pain was killing me.... I am debating going low dose letro or nolva... help

Blog Entries
    I havent combined Nolva or Adex..... Im just saying that adex alone isnt working for me so I am considering letro or nolva....

Im hoping someone can give me a definate push in the letro or nolva direction.... as I stated earlier I used letro before at a relatively high dose and the joint pain was killing me.... I am debating going low dose letro or nolva... help

I say go with nolva until symptoms subside.

this is the thing...... I have no lump but what feels like extra tissue, it looks like my left pec is swollen and I can feel tiny little "pea size" nodules on the bottom of my left pec....

is this just estrogen related fat or signs of gyno... NO hard lump!

thanx

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would go with letro, try not to go with such a high dose this time, give it time to build up. L-dex never has worked for me, you can try using letro first to get it to subside and something milder to maintain.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ZiOh6 is offline Junior Member
    take nolva at 60mg ed. and see how it goes.

Blog Entries
    this is the thing...... I have no lump but what feels like extra tissue, it looks like my left pec is swollen and I can feel tiny little "pea size" nodules on the bottom of my left pec....

is this just estrogen related fat or signs of gyno... NO hard lump!

thanx
    Keep in mind there is pseudo gyno( just fat in the chest area) and true gyno ( actual formation of breast tissue, lumps)..

You can google pseudo gyno if you want to look into it more..

Hope this helps !!

Merc

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Keep in mind there is pseudo gyno( just fat in the chest area) and true gyno ( actual formation of breast tissue, lumps)..

You can google pseudo gyno if you want to look into it more..

Hope this helps !!

Merc

what does my situation sound like to you bros?

Blog Entries
    what does my situation sound like to you bros?
    Do you have any recent pics ? Hard to tell without seeing it.

Merc

Thread Information