tard_zone is offline Associate Member

First cycle questions

Alright, I've been having a few questions that have been bothering and confusing me. I live in a small town and finally found a local source. I've been friends with him for a while and I'm pretty sure if I asked him for some gear he would pick some up for me. I am 19 years old and am moving to a city for university. Seeing how I won't find a source for a while that is as trustful as this one, is it ok if I were to pick up some before I move. I have decided on the cycle that would suit me and would like some advice. I will take testosterone enanthate at 500 mg/week. How long would you guys run this compound and for a first cycle, would it be effective if ran alone. Also, for PCT what would be recommended? I have four years training experience and two and half years of diet. Both training and diet are pretty good. The only thing that's holding me back is my age. Any comments. If age is the only factor holding me back, I would still like cycle and proper PCT advise.

Thanks

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You have nearly 200 posts and the questions, you ask are puzzling. You did answer one, which is the age thing. You have natural test., so don't worry about aas yet and do it naturally with lifting and good diet. With the other questions you asked, I would take it you are not ready because you haven't done your research. I am not trying to bust your bubble, but like I have seen on here before, AAS is the icing and not the cake.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    ok, check this out, all the answers are directly at this link!!!

check it out dude! http://forums.steroid.com/search.php

tard_zone is offline Associate Member
    I know what compounds to use in PCT, but people on here have expirmented before and know which ones are better, because there are many different ways to do PCT. I could put together my own PCT easily, but what would go best with test. e.

Thread Information