Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned

Who else here ordered gear in the last few weeks and NOT recieved it?

Just wondering, since I ordered some gear from my source (very reliable, as i've ordered from them many times before) and they shipped it on the 19th of July, and I have yet to see my stuff. Usually my source gets my stuff here within REALLY fast shipment times (7 days usually). I also ordered PCT chems from a research chem company around the same time (not AR-R ) and the same thing is happening. I keep wondering if it's either just a delay, or the stuff actually got siezed.

Anyone else having this problem? And is it due to all the crap that's going down in China that's affecting our shipments over here? Also, when did these busts in China start happening?

buffgator is offline king of mass

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    hmmm two diffrent suppliers in and the same thing is happening with both. Are you sure you ordered both around the same time? Odd.. very odd actually. Especially if you know for a fact that they shipped.

This is the type of shit that would freak me out! Have you ever had any probelms before? Any packs ever been seized? is he int or domestic?

Well for all we know it could be the same source. I ordered around that exact time.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    did you recieve any tracking numbers?>

Nope, never had problems before. Never had anything siezed. Considering I live in Canada, both sources are international.

I am willing to bet it's most likely a delay than anything. But yeah, it's VERY strange that two different suppliers are having the same problems... and I have no tracking numbers, because these shipments are not domestic.

Speaking of which, ARR was trying to send me a bottle of Clen about a month ago, and customs kept rejecting the package. Could my address have been flagged because of that and now this shit is going on??

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    International or domestic? I would imagine anything international would have a high chance of being seized.

highrise is offline Junior Member
    I've been ordering gear for the last 12 years. My own rule of thumb is to never order in spring or summer. I've always had trouble during those times. The best time to order is October/November/December. I figure the package volume goes way up for the holiday season and I would imaging that customs is able to check a much lower percentage of mail.

In spring and summer customs probably figures that's when gear ordering increases so they probably target that type of mail at that time. I'm sure it's just a numbers game for them and they play their odds. JMHO

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good point highrise. It makes sense that during the holidays there would be less chance of seizure

Second2None is offline Banned
    did you tell any of your friends you ordered, if so they culd be watching your mailbox

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    i would order somthing off of ebay and see if it gets to ya in normal time..

theflyzman is offline Associate Member
    Funny you ask. I had 40 amps ordered but only got the first 9 amps. They say they sent 5 total packages, but I only got one. I have several suppliers, and others have come through fine, so I dont know what to think about it. No sezure letter or nothing. No big deal... I'll just stay away from this group.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I too have had a recent bad experience from a long-term supplier. Something has got to be going wrong.

Edited

I got no response to the last 8 emails I have sent. I sent a couple of nasty ones and then sent an apology. I don't know what's up, so I guess I'd better clean house.

Indymuscleguy

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW! no wonder so many sources are going private..

I also just made a large order from 2 diffrent sorces I got all my stuff from the one that this board sponsers (aar) and havent receved my othere order yet. it has been a week 3 days so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    i would order somthing off of ebay and see if it gets to ya in normal time..
    That's exactly what I did last week.

And as a matter of fact, I sell stuff on ebay, and one buyer mailed me a money order about Wednesday of last week and it came in the mail yesterday... but then again, that was shipped domestically.

Something is wrong, and customs is probably cracking down hard.

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    with all the shit going down with china and FDA cracking down dont be surprised to be waiting along time for gear. thats the name of the game. those fast TA areint like they used to be. because of the shortage powders there are many sources that are having a problem, and due to the fact becareful who you order from, alot of legit sources are going scammers or are taking orders that they dont have the product yet. just remember your ordering illegal shit online its not a candy store and everyone should be worried about safety first, not if there going to get there gear they day after they orderd.

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    on alot of other boards ppl are waiting 2-3 weeks and longer for gear.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Ive heard of some problems getting chems from research companies across canada customs

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I feel better, now that everyone else is having trouble.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    I have been waiting now 7 weeks from my source.. (but i think i am in the minority)

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    WOW! no wonder so many sources are going private..

Hi, What does it mean for a source to go private?

Brighton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9
    Hi, What does it mean for a source to go private?
    Yes i was wondering the same thing.....

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    private means they do not advertise on open boards ... and do not accept new clients unless you have either ordered in the past or have good references saying your good to go..

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Just wondering, since I ordered some gear from my source (very reliable, as i've ordered from them many times before) and they shipped it on the 19th of July, and I have yet to see my stuff. Usually my source gets my stuff here within REALLY fast shipment times (7 days usually). I also ordered PCT chems from a research chem company around the same time (not AR-R ) and the same thing is happening. I keep wondering if it's either just a delay, or the stuff actually got siezed.

Anyone else having this problem? And is it due to all the crap that's going down in China that's affecting our shipments over here? Also, when did these busts in China start happening?

Read and learn:How to successfully order steroids--Stolen from Mvmaxx

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    I also just made a large order from 2 diffrent sorces I got all my stuff from the one that this board sponsers (aar) and havent receved my othere order yet. it has been a week 3 days so far.

my friend ordered from them in may and still has not received it, nor a seizure letter. luckily it was only a couple of hundred $ lost.

Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    my friend ordered from them in may and still has not received it, nor a seizure letter. luckily it was only a couple of hundred $ lost.
    Edited i'm kicking myself in the ass that I ordered it around this time the crap is going down in China.

Speaking of which, it's time to check the mailbox right now...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman
    Funny you ask. I had 40 amps ordered but only got the first 9 amps. They say they sent 5 total packages, but I only got one. I have several suppliers, and others have come through fine, so I dont know what to think about it. No sezure letter or nothing. No big deal... I'll just stay away from this group.
    You got screwed. That's the biggest bs. The do that so they don't look lie a complete scammer because you received something and the other stuff must have been seized. There is no reason you cant ship 40 amps in 1 pack

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sources often ship in smaller packs for safety. Better to get poped with a small order than a larger one I suppose.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9
    Sources often ship in smaller packs for safety. Better to get poped with a small order than a larger one I suppose.
    yes they do. Not 5 packs of 9 amps each

fatrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

I used AR-R for my research chems last week and got them quick no problem!

maybe your source is having probs or they are getting siezed. good luck. hope you get them soon

Quote Originally Posted by fatrock
    I used AR-R for my research chems last week and got them quick no problem!

maybe your source is having probs or they are getting siezed. good luck. hope you get them soon
    Are you in Canada as well?

Brighton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    private means they do not advertise on open boards ... and do not accept new clients unless you have either ordered in the past or have good references saying your good to go..
    Thanks pewt

Well, one of the items I ordered off eBay last week just came in today.... but still no sign of my gear or my research chems....

The outlook is looking bleaker by the day it seems

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    i think US customs is really getting tough. i had an order shipped in two packages. took over three weeks for the 1st and still haven't got the second, been 5 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    i think US customs is really getting tough. i had an order shipped in two packages. took over three weeks for the 1st and still haven't got the second, been 5 weeks now.
    I'm in Canada, but I assume Canadian customs is doing the same thing as well. What date did your 1st package arrive?

tvd220 is offline Member
    Yea, I have been waiting for about 3 weeks, it usually takes about 2 weeks for me.

well most all my stuff came today, it was sent in 5 packages. There is still 4 bottles of sust and a boat load of winnie that has not come yet though, for some reason they where sent through a diffrent carrier than everything else

This makes me feel pretty weary about scammers and border security. Harsh times ahead for a while still.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information