Thread: Is there a way?

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member

Is there a way?

Is there any way to tell if test is working if you've only been on it for 2 weeks and 6 days? Im just really anxious to see gains from it, and have peace of mind that i didn't blow money on fake stuff. By the way, its Test Cyp at 500mg a week, shot once a week. Taking letro and pheraplex with it. Im seeing gains, but most likely from the PP, so wondering how you can tell if its test, or can some people not really have many sides from it? Had back pumps twice, and thats it. Prolly the PP. And feeling lethargic now. Don't think that would be from PP. Superdrol yes, but not PP. Anyone got any input? Please help a bro out. You know what it was like your first time. (with gear )

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    You should start getting some serious wood soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    You should start getting some serious wood soon.
    So for the wood, it can hit at different times for diferent people? I know every1 is different, but just need clarification.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    generally with test, you will start feeling horny all the time, wood all the time, dreams will become very vivid.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I notice very wild, vivid dreams in about a week or so, by the end of the second week I'm humping the leg on the coffee table like a depraved chihuahua .

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    just relax dude, i know your excited about the gains but if you eat right get plenty of sleep and lift to the point of no return.... after about 5-7 weeks you will turn into a greek god and feel it and probably have to go buy new clothes due to the size increase

Second2None is offline Banned
    why are you running letro, with only 500mgs, i would only run it if gyno poped his face arond the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    why are you running letro, with only 500mgs, i would only run it if gyno poped his face arond the corner
    Cuz i really dont want the water retention. And i got letro just incase im prone to gyno. I can stop taking it though if you think the estro will help anabolism. But dont like the water, dont want the water.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I usually notice sex drive goes through the roof and I get a nice increase in strength before I start seeing results.. Two wks is a short period of time for much of anything to be happening when using a longer chained ester like cyp. Every ones will vary but when I use cyp it seems to really kick in around wk 4-5 . I have seen many people post that it does not really kick for 6-7 wks . If I use a longer ester now a days I always use some kinda kick start but for your first cycle your good to go with your 500mg cyp/ wk dose. I know the first time you cycle it can be very exiciting but just keep training hard and eating right ( as that is what is most important at this point for you ) and you should be very happy with what can be achieved..

Merc

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    the dreams you get will tell you everything ... i get some nice skeet skeet dreams about the adult section on this forum...

could the letro be st***ing the sex drive? Cuz i noticed a slight increase, but nothing like these members talk of. I had low desire, because i started the letro before the test, so ima quit the letro and see how it bumps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    could the letro be st***ing the sex drive? Cuz i noticed a slight increase, but nothing like these members talk of. I had low desire, because i started the letro before the test, so ima quit the letro and see how it bumps.
    I would'nt just drop the letro ( estro rebound could become a factor) IMO taper the letro dose if you do stop ..

well i have a little bit of clomid, about 5 days at 50mg/day. Not for PCT, got the letro and nolva for that. Could i stop it and run the clomid? What doses should i do for what duration? Or will that not be enough? Got androstenetrione as well, so i could add that at 1500mg a day.(not 6-OXO, better, higher dosed product.)

Blog Entries
    well i have a little bit of clomid, about 5 days at 50mg/day. Not for PCT, got the letro and nolva for that. Could i stop it and run the clomid? What doses should i do for what duration? Or will that not be enough? Got androstenetrione as well, so i could add that at 1500mg a day.(not 6-OXO, better, higher dosed product.)
    isnt androstenetrione just powder form of 6oxo?? ( i dont know alot about otc supps) 60XO is an AI correct?? I would just taper the letro dose down and than just discontinue . Would not use the SERM ( clomid)!!!

Merc !!!

What should be the duration of the taper?
    Day 1- .50
    day2- .25
    day 3-.125 etc? or longer?

Blog Entries
    What should be the duration of the taper?
    Day 1- .50
    day2- .25
    day 3-.125 etc? or longer?
    I usally taper it down for around 5 days or so. It seems to work best that way for me..

Merc!!!

How can i deipher the gains/sides of the test and PP? or can you really not be able to tell until after stopping pp?

Blog Entries
    How can i deipher the gains/sides of the test and PP? or can you really not be able to tell until after stopping pp?
    If gains are coming very fast I would say it was more from the Phera plex....

Well for the 2 weeks ive been on, my arms have put on a half inch. So thats probably the pheraplex.

Blog Entries
    Well for the 2 weeks ive been on, my arms have put on a half inch. So thats probably the pheraplex.
    Dam , Nice ! Please keep us posted on how your cycle goes...

Merc!!!!

^^^OK, hoping it will be awesome!! Loving the half inch already, plus, i tend to hit arms hard though. Trying to work on my shoulders and back also, to get a good v-taper, cuz ive got a narrow ribcage. But im gonna give it all i can!!

Blog Entries
    ^^^OK, hoping it will be awesome!! Loving the half inch already, plus, i tend to hit arms hard though. Trying to work on my shoulders and back also, to get a good v-taper, cuz ive got a narrow ribcage. But im gonna give it all i can!!
    Sounds Good !! Sounds like your VERY motivated !! Just make sure not to over train ( get plenty of rest , make sure to allow muscles to recover fully before blasting them , and you if want the best overall total physic make sure to hit them wheels ( your legs) .

Yeah my wheels need work, so ima do alot of leg work, but no squats. Can't squat because of knee injury. But i can still do lunges, extensions, and curls, just gotta up the volume, and change up footing.

Thread Information