P7007 is offline New Member

What should I do, I need some advice

I am 22 years old and played competitive soccer for 12 years. In January, I had surgery to rebuild my right ankle after I tore 3 ligaments. Since September 2006 when the ankle injusry occurred, I put on 25 lbs. after this surgery.

I need some advice as to what kind of product(s) would work best for me. I am 6'2" and weigh about 220 and have 27% body fat according to my scale (which is probably inaccurate). I am completely ignorant and would appreciate any advice. For the past two weeks, I have run 2 miles/2-3 times a week. I want to shed fat and have lean, cut muscle.

What do I need? Please help. Thanks

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by P7007
    I am 22 years old and played competitive soccer for 12 years. In January, I had surgery to rebuild my right ankle after I tore 3 ligaments. Since September 2006 when the ankle injusry occurred, I put on 25 lbs. after this surgery.

I need some advice as to what kind of product(s) would work best for me. I am 6'2" and weigh about 220 and have 27% body fat according to my scale (which is probably inaccurate). I am completely ignorant and would appreciate any advice. For the past two weeks, I have run 2 miles/2-3 times a week. I want to shed fat and have lean, cut muscle.

What do I need? Please help. Thanks
    Welcome To AR !!! You need to start with researching and learning about different compounds and how they affect your body . Spend some time in the diet forum and get that in check . You can achieve alot without AAS and you are not ready until you do alot of research..

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i bet the scales are way off mine says i'm 23% and i'm not even near that

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. The scales are terrible. Regardless, cruise over to the diet forum and read about cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    i bet the scales are way off mine says i'm 23% and i'm not even near that

Thread Information