Thread: Clomid help.

DAAS is offline Senior Member

Clomid help.

Hi,

to make a long story short I was mislead on how benign a product was I took. I dont remember exactly what it was called, but I know it was a pro-hormone. After a few failed attempts to get my libido back, with Natural testosterone boosters, I finally was told I needed a SERM.

I have a bottle of Clomid. I have a few questions on how to take it. My cycle was about 4 months ago.

1. How many mg's should I take per day and for how many days?
    2. Should I expect any side effects from the product it self?
    3. Will it increase my libido?
    4. Is there any thing else I should know when taking this?

an answer to any or all the questions will be appreciated. Obviously I was ignorant, but now im looking to become educated.

PS. My testicles seems to be smaller and hang higher then before and my cum shots are weak/smaller. From what I've come to read Prohormones are basically steroids , thus I came here.

I will try to find out what it was called that I took, as im sure it could help in the answer.(?)

ALSO

will this effect my gains from working out in a negative way?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hey first off, if you are having problems from a prohormone, go to a doc. They are legal, so you can tell him that and get bloodwork w/o having to lie about it.
    tell him your issues, libido, weak ejaculation, etc. and talk about the prohormone.

sounds like u didnt do a good pct, but hey its all good

if u dont wanna go to doc/have issues with that then:
    you have clomid, good.
    get some nolva and HCG
    and do a full pct.
    so..
    clomid 100/100/50/50/50 thats mg ED
    nola at 40/40/20/20/20
    HCG 500iu-1000iu 2x week for 2 *work however u can with ur amount of HCG. (2000iu then do 500iu, 5000iu do 1000iu but for 5 shots)

thats a rather aggressive pct but if you are still havin issues then thats what i would do.

^^ GO to a doc first if you can. Much better to have him help than me theorize over the internet w/ no physical findings for myself to make a truely decisive decision.

Would running just the Clomid be a waste?

Blog Entries
    it would boost your test. it could help, but with extended problems like ur having, i tend to be aggressive.

also, ur lucky u dont have to lie to the doc for worries about legality issues. Take advantage of that

Blog Entries
    i just skimmed to the bottom, but it said using clomid for controlling excess estrogen was not a good idea. i completely agree. clomid is a drug for recovery to help block estro while having agonist/antagonist actions of estrogen. So it blocks E from binding, but can send a signal also. It boosts test by increasing LH. For some this boost of test pushes us over our natural T/E ratio giving us problems.

but anyways, Clomid should NOT be used for estrogen control.

Blog Entries
    btw if that is ur blog, id rather discuss these issues off this board

and if u are, i would love to discuss some things i read on there.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 06-13-2011 at 11:52 PM.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Heres a link on using Clomid,Nolvadex and HCG for recovery. Just clomid should work but will take longer.You could start at a higher dose then reduce it like lemonada8 says. Clomid has some bad side effects if taken i higher doses,i am using 50mg a day right now,20mg Nolvadex and 500iu HCG EOD.
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/hc...d-dosing/2093/

Last edited by DAAS; 06-14-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Its not my blog...im not sure what you meant by that?

Well Im pretty sure the PH i used did not turn turn into estrogen.

I read the profile on clomid. Will i still have emotional sides at say 50mg a day?

and just wondering, if it blocks the estrogen from binding to the "site" wont I have a bunch of estrogen floating around, and then once i stop Clomid I will have a overflow of it wanting to bind to sites?

also still wondering if taking clomid will hurt my gains in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Its not my blog...im not sure what you meant by that?

Well Im pretty sure the PH i used did not turn turn into estrogen.

I read the profile on clomid. Will i still have emotional sides at say 50mg a day?

and just wondering, if it blocks the estrogen from binding to the "site" wont I have a bunch of estrogen floating around, and then once i stop Clomid I will have a overflow of it wanting to bind to sites?
    You need to take Nolvadex with clomid to help with the estrogen side effects,and you need to continue it for 15 days after you quit the Clomid.You will have a lot of estrogen in your system untill your body controls your normal level of test and estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    You need to take Nolvadex with clomid to help with the estrogen side effects,and you need to continue it for 15 days after you quit the Clomid.You will have a lot of estrogen in your system untill your body controls your normal level of test and estrogen.
    could I use a AI in place of nolva to combat clomid sides?

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    could I use a AI in place of nolva to combat clomid sides?
    An AI will help with conversion of new estrogen. Clomid does the same thing as Nolvadex ,it binds to estrogen receptors so estrogen cant.The thing Clomid does that an AI or nolvadex doesnt do is it stimulates LH production which you need to keep you own test production going.When you something that stimultes test production that means you have more test that can be converted to estrogen,you have to get off all the stimulants so your body can regulate itself to whats normal for you. When i do short cycles like 8 weeks i dont use PCT and my system will recover on its own,if i do longer cycles i use HCG and clomid with nolvadex to stimlate my own production because i was shut down for longer period of time.I could probably not do a PCT after longer cycles but recovery would take a lot longer. I am 65 and been doing AAS off and on since 1980 and my own test level is on the low side but i still make my own .I dont want to go on TRT,so right now i am considering using 50mg a day of clomid for a while to see if that will keep my test level in the higher range.I was 34 when i did my first cycle of test and anavar .
    Last edited by MR10X; 06-15-2011 at 04:43 AM.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Before you take anything you need to get a blood test for LH and FSH, if these are ok then no amount of SERMS/hCG is going to help.
    Basically you need to know if you have secondary hypogonadism.

Blog Entries
    u induce secondary hypogonadism when u go on a cycle.

SO if I am having these problems and my LH and FSH are ok then I have a problem nothing can fix and will need TRT?

Blog Entries
    no, it is much more complicated than that. Those are the usual suspects though.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    u induce secondary hypogonadism when u go on a cycle.

lol, yes i know, maybe i should have said he needs to make sure he doesn't have primary hypogonadism, hence the LH, FSH test.

Thread Information