killua is offline Junior Member

A dillema and a question

Hi guys. I need your help with something.

1.So I am pllaning 2nd cycle deca 400mg/test e. 500mg/dbol 280 mg EW and i dot know when to start it. I am a lifeguard, so I am on the sun the whole day and naturally i am losing mass no matter how much i eat. So, should i start a cycle now and not be able to use first 4 weeks of it to the max (because ill be osing cals on the sun) or wait 4 weeks till the collage starts (and lose another 5 pounds) and use the cycle to the max. No matter where i start i will be on at least till the christmas. So, what would you do.

2. I have a couple of reasons to inject only glutes, so i am wondering does one place lose ability to absorb drug to the max after a certain amount of jabs, or am i just being paranoid.

Thanks

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by killua
    Hi guys. I need your help with something.

1.So I am pllaning 2nd cycle deca 400mg/test e. 500mg/dbol 280 mg EW and i dot know when to start it. I am a lifeguard, so I am on the sun the whole day and naturally i am losing mass no matter how much i eat. So, should i start a cycle now and not be able to use first 4 weeks of it to the max (because ill be osing cals on the sun) or wait 4 weeks till the collage starts (and lose another 5 pounds) and use the cycle to the max. No matter where i start i will be on at least till the christmas. So, what would you do.

2. I have a couple of reasons to inject only glutes, so i am wondering does one place lose ability to absorb drug to the max after a certain amount of jabs, or am i just being paranoid.

Thanks
    I dunno .. It really is going to be up to you (of course lol) . You can start now and make sure you keep your cals up ... I will give this a BIG Bump for more advise here for ya..

You really need to rotate inject sites so you dont build up scar tissue. Dont just hit glutes ...

killua is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information