oldbones is offline New Member

Question Needing some advice with cycle issues!!PLZ

Hello all and i find your site very eduacational and have enjoyed all the posts here. You all are an insperation to the world of BB. Now heres my question and my current issues.
    Im 33 years old and have returned to the gym after being of for about 8 month have had past cycle history and have some experience. Im currently starting a new cycle and am in my 2nd week heres what i have on hand and what my plans are
    Test Prop 200mg EOD Weeks 1-12
    Tren E 200mg EOD Weeks 1-12
    Winnie 100mg EOd Starting week 9-12
    PCT clomid and HCG
    My current problem is that i beleive not sure though that i may be showing signs of gyno my nipples are sore i can barely identify a small mass behind my left nipple but feel it may be a vessel i really cant tell any advise would be greatly appreciated i have ordered some litro but because of my current location it may take about 3 weeks i want to continue as planned will this only create further issues and second should i start clomid and at what dosage?
    Thank You
    Oldbones

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Ive never heard of running clomid to help gyno issues, but I may be wrong...BUMP.

Also, youre cycle and pct needs a lot of work. You only need to inject Tren Enan 2x per week. Winny must be administered ED if not 2x per day. It has an 8 hour half life. Also, run winny for a min. of 6 weeks, imo.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    old bones im not trying to be mean at all... but search alittle before posting...

so if this cycle is setup incorrectly any advise on making changes
    Thank You

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Ive never heard of running clomid to help gyno issues, but I may be wrong...BUMP.

Also, youre cycle and pct needs a lot of work. You only need to inject Tren Enan 2x per week. Winny must be administered ED if not 2x per day. It has an 8 hour half life. Also, run winny for a min. of 6 weeks, imo.
    Keep in mind there are people that use nolva for a gyno reversal( very long and ineffective protocol IMO, something like 20 mg BID I think is what certain doc are trying to combat gyno ) begin there both SERMS clomid begin the less effective of the 2 ( mg to mg) .. Maybe thats where he's thinking it might be a benefit ( i dunno) ..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    The pct in this cycle worries me, running a 19nor you need a more agressive pct to get yourself working properly again after being suppressed so hard. You should throw some aromasin /nolva in the mix to help that pct out.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbones
    so if this cycle is setup incorrectly any advise on making changes
    Thank You
    Did you even read my post? I did advise you on making changes.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Selective sight perhaps?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbones
    Hello all and i find your site very eduacational and have enjoyed all the posts here. You all are an insperation to the world of BB. Now heres my question and my current issues.
    Im 33 years old and have returned to the gym after being of for about 8 month have had past cycle history and have some experience. Im currently starting a new cycle and am in my 2nd week heres what i have on hand and what my plans are
    Test Prop 200mg EOD Weeks 1-12
    Tren E 200mg EOD Weeks 1-12
    Winnie 100mg EOd Starting week 9-12
    PCT clomid and HCG
    My current problem is that i beleive not sure though that i may be showing signs of gyno my nipples are sore i can barely identify a small mass behind my left nipple but feel it may be a vessel i really cant tell any advise would be greatly appreciated i have ordered some litro but because of my current location it may take about 3 weeks i want to continue as planned will this only create further issues and second should i start clomid and at what dosage?
    Thank You
    Oldbones
    I like running the test a bit longer than the 19 nor ( tren, deca and so on) . If it was me I would try and run the test at least 2wks longer then tren E.

Prop dose looks ok.

IMO winny is best used ED ( like mentioned in this thread it only has in active life of around 8-9 hrs) and should be used for 5 or 6 wks..

If you are using HCG during pct make sure to add nolva also ( it helps with hcg suppressive nature) Do not use just use clomid and hcg. Look below in my signature for Hookers pct protocol and click it . Thats the only one I use.....

Have you looked into caber ??

Since your using tren , SERMS ( clomid) are not a good idea IMO ( could actually increase chances of getting gyno )..

It's a good idea to try and make sure to have everything you need in hand before you start so if problems like these arise your covered..

Merc
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-09-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yea ??? And why are you using tren EOD?? Like Johny- too-small advised it only needs to be used 2 x per wk. Do you have tren ace maybe???

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Yea ??? And why are you using tren EOD?? Like Johny- too-small advised it only needs to be used 2 x per wk. Do you have tren ace maybe???

tren ace has to be run eod.... but tren e is to be run 2x a week ...

you neeed to specify what kind of tren is it .. bud...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    get some letro + caber ASAP or start shopping for a bro/manzerrie and a two peice bathing suit. You should be hunting the stuff down like a crack-head that needs a rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    get some letro + caber ASAP or start shopping for a bro/manzerrie and a two peice bathing suit. You should be hunting the stuff down like a crack-head that needs a rock.
    Hell ya!!!

Thank you for the replies i apolagize if there are memebers here that think i do not want to research all the information i can get my hands on. Under my currnet situation (overseas) i only get internet access periodically and limited to 30min per sitting on a slow connection. So when i was asking for advise or changes i should make its only that i have such limited time.So with the information given so far heres the questions i have left unanswered.
    1. Can i continue as planed with my test EOD @ 200mg while i wait for the letro?
    2. When injecting the tren everyone stated that 2x a week is what is neccassry so i am assuming that now it should be Tren 2xW @ 350mg
    3. The statement made on useing clomid as an anti-E was taken from the descriptions found here and seemed relevant on the binding of the receptors and may not be the most effective means but still a viable alternative at this point since i await the Letro.

Thank you again

Thread Information