Thread: Bad tren side

king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Bad tren side

I know people have had trensomnia, but what all did it entail? I have had a few shitty nights, but last night was by far the worst. I basically did not sleep at all. The whole night I felt jittery, and I had these episodes where it felt like my heart was about to jump in my throat, you know kind of a gasping fear thing. And when I was about to fall asleep, I would have like a weird paranoia or fear attack, that would bring me back to being fully awake. Has anyone else had this? Would make me feel better knowing I am not the only one. I'm only on 50mg of tren a/day. Doubt it is the masteron or prop that is doing this.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had the same problem. Not the fear attacks, but basically i just couldn't sleep for the entire night.This lasted for 5 weeks until i droped the tren . I am happy it only happened by week 5 so i could run the 10weeks like i had planned.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I have had the same problem. Not the fear attacks, but basically i just couldn't sleep for the entire night.This lasted for 5 weeks until i droped the tren. I am happy it only happened by week 5 so i could run the 10weeks like i had planned.
    I can't put up with too many more nights like that. This morning I felt worse than I have in a long time. I tried sleeping again after I ate, but no joy. I took a shower, and am feeling a little better. I am starting week 4 tomorrow, hope this wont be a habit.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I know that 50 mg/ed is the "newbie" dose but you might consider running it at 35ish mg/ed or so and see if the sides taper down a bit. Good luck.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I know you had a goal at eh beginning of the cycle. Try to bare through it. Tren gives strong sides to some but I think at the end it maybe worth it. Take melatonine about 30 minutes to an hour before you want to go to sleep. That may help. But don't drop it until you try other methods to salvage your cycle.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Seems like it might just be panic attacks ! Have you ever had them before ?? I have seen peeps experience anxiety while using juice not sure if thats whats happening to ya but it deffintly sounds anxiety related to me..

Merc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I know people have had trensomnia, but what all did it entail? I have had a few shitty nights, but last night was by far the worst. I basically did not sleep at all. The whole night I felt jittery, and I had these episodes where it felt like my heart was about to jump in my throat, you know kind of a gasping fear thing. And when I was about to fall asleep, I would have like a weird paranoia or fear attack, that would bring me back to being fully awake. Has anyone else had this? Would make me feel better knowing I am not the only one. I'm only on 50mg of tren a/day. Doubt it is the masteron or prop that is doing this.
    after re - reading your originally post I am going to say its definitely anxiety related.. I didnt see you said felt like heart was in throat. What your explaining is text book anxiety symptoms..

Merc

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    after re - reading your originally post I am going to say its definitely anxiety related.. I didnt see you said felt like heart was in throat. What your explaining is text book anxiety symptoms..

Merc
    I was thinking that too, but considering the sides that come with tren , I was quick to offer blame.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I was thinking that too, but considering the sides that come with tren, I was quick to offer blame.
    Yea tren can have some bad sides for some. I have seen people experience anxiety on different kinds of cycles. Shit the patient info form that comes with test depot has anxiety as a possibly side effect .. Hope to night is better for ya..

Merc

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i hate anxiety.... it is one of the things that makes me feel the worse inside...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    i hate anxiety.... it is one of the things that makes me feel the worse inside...
    Holy shit.. I have anxiety like a mofo to. It just started happening to me about 8 months ago( had my first panic attack then). It is an awful feeling. i wake up with that shit.. Never had one in my life than bam, now I get it all the time .. Sucks !!!!!!!

Merc

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    For me trensomnia was quite similar. I couldn't control my thoughts and it kept on racing so that I could never calm myself down to sleep. And when I was on the brink of falling asleep, a loud thought would pop and I would wake right back up. Also, when I did sleep, I would wake in just 3-4 hrs with no desire to sleep further. And the dreams were different than normal dreams... usually dreams are symbolic and surreal but the dreams here were like worst-case-scenario real life situations and yes, i found myself waking up very worked up and anxious.

hope it helps,
    cheers

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Holy shit.. I have anxiety like a mofo to. It just started happening to me about 8 months ago( had my first panic attack then). It is an awful feeling. i wake up with that shit.. Never had one in my life than bam, now I get it all the time .. Sucks !!!!!!!

Merc

i started getting them when i started this job... but now im getting use to it and dont think about it as much.... but there were alot of med nights to go to sleep thats for sure...

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm on second week of my third cycle using...

Test Prop 50mg EOD
    Tren Ace 100mg ED
    Deca 200mg Week

And my sleep is definetly affected. Easiest way to fix the problem is using sleeping aids. I'm gonna be using the Tren at that dose for 10 weeks and so I take some benadryl or nyquil or something and then I have no problem falling asleep but I still wake up randomly once or twice a night but fall right back asleep.

I was able to take a nap finally, still feel jittery an anxious. Worst of all I was not able to go to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    For me trensomnia was quite similar. I couldn't control my thoughts and it kept on racing so that I could never calm myself down to sleep. And when I was on the brink of falling asleep, a loud thought would pop and I would wake right back up. Also, when I did sleep, I would wake in just 3-4 hrs with no desire to sleep further. And the dreams were different than normal dreams... usually dreams are symbolic and surreal but the dreams here were like worst-case-scenario real life situations and yes, i found myself waking up very worked up and anxious.

hope it helps,
    cheers
    Yeah, that is kind of what I have. Not able to control thoughts at night, have a funny feeling in my chest, but not the kind that suggests any physical problems, more of an unnerving feeling. It seems that I am also more aware of my heart beat, it is not beating fast or hard, I can just notice it more. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Also how much melatonin is safe to take? I take one pill (1MG), but that did not do the trick last night. I was thinking of trying lunesta or ambien as well.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    ya bump for the guy who first suggested melatonin, id literally recommend 6 mg 1 hour before bed. that stuff used to makeme sleep SO DEEP, id wakeup at 6 after going to bed at 10 and be ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    ya bump for the guy who first suggested melatonin, id literally recommend 6 mg 1 hour before bed. that stuff used to makeme sleep SO DEEP, id wakeup at 6 after going to bed at 10 and be ready to go!
    I'll give that a try, probably start with 2mg and see how that does.

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    I feel great on tren ...
    some back pumps and some increased sweating (during the day) but that's it...

I guess I have to consider myself belssed...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    so its hit you like a brick eh King lol........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    "According to our research, the physiological dose of melatonin of about 0.3 milligrams restores sleep in adults over the age of 50," said Wurtman, lead investigator in the study. "The adults who would normally wake up during the second and third thirds of the night were able to sleep through the night with the 0.3 milligram dosage."

The researchers also discovered that the typical health food store dosage of melatonin, which is about three milligrams (or 10 times the dosage in the study), is less effective in treating insomnia. In addition, the higher dosage can cause potentially serious side effects, including hypothermia (low body temperature). The study also showed that the higher dosage elevated plasma melatonin levels during the day, which can cause a "hangover" effect in some of the subjects.

Quote from an MIT study. I wouldn't go over 1 mg per night.

hmmm melatonin eh.......
    ive used it,it works at 1mg for me the 1st 2 nights then it dont do nothing for me.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I get anxiety after 9 weeks of test...i have had to stop two cycles short (12 wk) due to this. My next cycle I'm thinkin of just running a TRT dose only (along with deca ) and seeing if it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    so its hit you like a brick eh King lol........................
    Yeah, didn't even see it coming. I mean I know people have trouble sleeping, and I have had a few nights were I didn't sleep so well. But to not sleep at all! I mean not at all! I went to bed at 1:30 am, and sat there feeling anxious and jittery till 4:30am when I finally said screw it and got up. Then I took a nap at 9:30am, and woke up at about 12:00pm. So I was finally able to sleep a little. I just hope I can sleep well tonight. The anxiety feelings are not so bad now, I have been cou***ng a little today as well. And if this day could not get any worse, I did my injection this afternoon, and pulled out, and was bleeding quite a bit, I wiped the blood off only to find a big lump. I don't get it, I bottomed out the needle like I always do, guess I hit a blood vessel, so I massaged the hell out of it, and it seemed to disperse. So now I have to worry about sleep, and an abscess.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You could check your local heathfood store and pick-up some Valerian and or Kava-Kava. Check out a product called Happy Camper too.I have found that these products help me to relax on those mind racing nights.
    Good luck and sleep well.
    Peace,
    CR

Key Ingredients:

Kava Kava - Relaxing herb from the South Pacific that produces a pleasant, cheerful, sociable feeling. Helps reduce anxiety.
    Passion Flower - Relaxing herb from Central America helps relieve tension and complements the action of Kava Kava.
    Gotu Kola - Known in India as a brain and nerve tonic. Calms the brain, enhances mental clarity, and helps the body adapt to stress.
    Schizandra - Chinese herb that brightens the mind. Effective adaptogen and rejuvenator.
    Eleuthero - Builds resistance to stress and fatigue.
    Wood Betony - European herb that feeds and strengthens the nervous system."

Everyone I know that has tried it has nothing but good things to say about it.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 08-10-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    You could check your local heathfood store and pick-up some Valerian and or Kava-Kava. Check out a product called Happy Camper too.I have found that these products help me to relax on those mind racing nights.
    Peace,
    CR

Key Ingredients:

Kava Kava - Relaxing herb from the South Pacific that produces a pleasant, cheerful, sociable feeling. Helps reduce anxiety.
    Passion Flower - Relaxing herb from Central America helps relieve tension and complements the action of Kava Kava.
    Gotu Kola - Known in India as a brain and nerve tonic. Calms the brain, enhances mental clarity, and helps the body adapt to stress.
    Schizandra - Chinese herb that brightens the mind. Effective adaptogen and rejuvenator.

Does Happy Camper really do what it clams?? Does it reallly make you feel that good??

Merc

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Peace,
    CR

Key Ingredients:

That might be a good idea. But i tried that and...nothing. I even mixed Kava Kava and Valerian doubling the dosage of it as I was getting desperate and no luck. I just did not get into the heavy sleeping aids like lorazepam or calmzepan because they wouldn't sell it to me here in Egypt as they thought i was going to use it as drugs.

if all else fails get some liquid Night nurse it will knock you spark out.................

thunderin is offline Member
    Meditation helped me when I was running in excess of a gram of tren a week. Kept me more in control of my mind, and thus, easier to relax and stop thinking about crap that really pisses me off.

Breathing techniques also help. If all else fails, pop 10mg of valium and have sex.

Slept alot better tonight, went to bed, and slept all the way till morning. So I am happy about that.

Luuke is offline Junior Member
    wow all you people that are experiencing anxiety problems did you have any history of this before? I've done Tren before and the only side effects i had were hot flashes during the day and night. My sleep was affected a good amount i kept waking up from hot flashes. Never any anxiety whatsoever

melatonin is good stuff. I never took any sleep aids while on tren for over 12 wks. Next time i think i will because i never enough anymore

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I have been taking nighttime sleep aids to allow me to get better sleep while on tren . I'm having the most vivid dreams i have ever had. Kind of cool in a way but I feel kind of sluggish the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuke
    wow all you people that are experiencing anxiety problems did you have any history of this before? I've done Tren before and the only side effects i had were hot flashes during the day and night. My sleep was affected a good amount i kept waking up from hot flashes. Never any anxiety whatsoever

melatonin is good stuff. I never took any sleep aids while on tren for over 12 wks. Next time i think i will because i never enough anymore
    I have some hot flashes too, but I think hot falshes are brought on by anxiety.

Thread Information