nbkandrew13 is offline Member

rest??????????????????????????????

im in week 10 of a 14 week cycle and for 8 weeks i would work out 5 days sometimes twice a day, i started a new job its outdoors never done this knd of work so ive been worn out last two weeks ive worked out once maybe twice but the pump and the gains it seems like are much better , let me also mention its a physical job its 105 degrees and it 13 hours a day about 7 really working lost ten pounds in two weeks probly just the sweating,,,,,,,, question is are these gains real or in my head.........

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    im in week 10 of a 14 week cycle and for 8 weeks i would work out 5 days sometimes twice a day, i started a new job its outdoors never done this knd of work so ive been worn out last two weeks ive worked out once maybe twice but the pump and the gains it seems like are much better , let me also mention its a physical job its 105 degrees and it 13 hours a day about 7 really working lost ten pounds in two weeks probly just the sweating,,,,,,,, question is are these gains real or in my head.........
    how do we know if there real or not, we dont know what you look like.lol
    what may be happening is your loosing the weight and your more active almost like cardio. you probably look more cut up from loosing ten pounds so you look better and probably look more muscular there for looking bigger and your bloods probably pumping more from moving all day giving you the pump feeling.........i think lol

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    Are you doing any kind of lifting for your job?? I am losst on your question lol..

Are you gaining or losing ??

Merc

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2deizel
    how do we know if there real or not, we dont know what you look like.lol
    what may be happening is your loosing the weight and your more active almost like cardio. you probably look more cut up from loosing ten pounds so you look better and probably look more muscular there for looking bigger and your bloods probably pumping more from moving all day giving you the pump feeling.........i think lol

There ya go !! ^^^^^^^^

Merc

Thread Information