gimmewings is offline Junior Member

Advice Please (shrinking glands)

So I have small glandular lumps beneath both nips from a previous stint with an oral. I have tried taking liquid letro alone (off cycle) with no success. I am going to try beginning another cycle (non-oral) with letro (pill form) to see if I can shrink them.

The plan...

Letro 2 weeks prior to 1st test shot and throughout cycle up until PCT in an increasing & decreasing fashion (2.5 mg max)
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Clenbuterol for PCT.

I'm pretty lean, 10-15% bf.

I got the lumps after doing to cycles of just orals with no PCT about 1 year ago. I jumped into it and was foolish to not educate myself first. But here I am now, I'm going to try this out. What do you guys think? Do you think I will be able to shrink this shit? First-hand experience only please.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    As long as you know your letro is good at 2.5 mg your gyno won't get any worse. I would add masteron if your goal is to try and shrink gland. I have no real world experience to offer you though, I never grew boobs.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmewings
    So I have small glandular lumps beneath both nips from a previous stint with an oral. I have tried taking liquid letro alone (off cycle) with no success. I am going to try beginning another cycle (non-oral) with letro (pill form) to see if I can shrink them.
    What exactly was your anti-gyno regimen?
    Amounts? Increases? Duration?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you speak as if you believe an on-cycle gyno assault will increase your probability of victory.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    What exactly was your anti-gyno regimen?
    Amounts? Increases? Duration?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you speak as if you believe an on-cycle gyno assault will increase your probability of victory.
    Although I think if there is no resoponse to letro alone it is unlikely the threadstarter will get results from this, don't you feel there is at least a chance it could help magic?

Abstract
    Our aim was to examine the effects of androgen administration on breast tissue histology of female-to-male transsexuals, as well as study the immunohistochemical expression of three human tissue kallikreins, hK3 (PSA), hK6 and hK10. We studied 23 female-to-male transsexuals who were treated with injectable testosterone for 18-24 months. We also used 10 control female breast tissues. All tissues were fixed in buffered formalin, embedded in paraffin and examined by hematoxylin-eosin staining and immunohistochemical staining for PSA, hK6 and hK10. Females treated with androgens exhibited similar involutionary changes as those seen in breast of menopausal women such as marked reduction of glandular tissue, involution of the lobuloalveolar structures and prominence of fibrous connective tissue, but presence of only small amounts of fat tissue. Fibrocystic lesions were generally not observed. In immunohistochemistry, in control breast tissues, we found moderate to strong cytoplasmic immunoexpression of hK6 and hK10 in the epithelial ductal and lobuloalveolar structures, but myoepithelial cells were negative. Luminal secretions were also positive. In menopausal breast, the immunoexpression of hK6 and hK10 was weaker and focal. No control case showed immunoexpression for PSA. In female-to-male transsexuals, one case showed focal PSA cytoplasmic immunoexpression in the epithelium of moderately involuting lobules. Long-term administration of androgens in female-to-male transsexuals causes marked reduction of glandular tissue and prominence of fibrous connective tissue. These changes are similar to those observed at the end-stage of menopausal mammary involution.

The reason I thought that an on-cycle "gyno assault" would be more successful is because i noticed the second time i used the oral i noticed that the gyno didn't look as bad. Granted, i got fuller so perhaps it simply appeared to be less severe. Also it may be a case of wishful thinking on my behalf as i want so bad to find a relatively inexpensive solution (relative to surgery of course!).

Since my first stint with letro was brief (about 2.5 weeks in all), I have ordered another batch this time with some Clen and T3. I am going to experiment on my body with these compounds to see if anything happens. If this is not advisable, please someone inform me of why I should not try this letro/clen/T3 combo. Or any other suggestions I am of course open to.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen /T3 is good for getting rid of fat, but without an anabolic T3 can eat away at your muscles.

maybe i'll just run Clen then.

Also, are ARR's products legit? When I was on letro for 2.5 weeks I did not notice any of the sides associated with letro such as dryness or reduced sex drive-nothing at all. It's possible that I didn't experience sides due to personal differences in my body's reaction, but I wonder.

Thoughts?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is legit, I have lost a good amount of fat from the Clen , and I get the shakes like crazy.

Thread Information