Thread: clen dosage

rage70 is offline Banned

clen dosage

i just ordered some clen yesterday and i would like to know what cycle would be most effective in a 4 week period

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rage70
    i just ordered some clen yesterday and i would like to know what cycle would be most effective in a 4 week period
    Hmmm! You bought something before even knowing how to use it?

My opinion the proper dose is 0 mcgs at 0 days in length.

I would have recommended a good eca/ecy stack, which will perform well enough for the desired results without the known and documented risks to permanently damaging your heart muscle fibers and other shouldn't be taken lightly known side effects. But hey, it is just the heart.
    Last edited by ecivon; 08-14-2007 at 10:22 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the educational threads and read the clenbuterol handbook

Second2None is offline Banned
    Luv the stuff, start at 20mcgs the first day to see if you can handle sides, everyone is different, ecivon had his butthole twitching LOL.
    start at 20mcgs and every 3rd day go up 20mcgs til sides are tolerable then ramp back down, im up to 160mcgs, thats fine for me, your best bet is pm powerbeast or find his post, thats says " Clen FAQ "

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    ecivon had his butthole twitching LOL.
    ... yeah, but when you're in the middle of doing your business on the John when that twitching happens, it ain't funny!!!! Sphrincter cramps when taking a dump are painful and weird. It's like when you zip your pants too fast and snag your Willie, do you unzip, or yank at it to get it free?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

ecivon is offline Member
    Luv the stuff, start at 20mcgs the first day to see if you can handle sides, everyone is different, ecivon had his butthole twitching LOL.
    start at 20mcgs and every 3rd day go up 20mcgs til sides are tolerable then ramp back down, im up to 160mcgs, thats fine for me, your best bet is pm powerbeast or find his post, thats says " Clen FAQ "

Besides, Big Red One rules ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clen dosage-usarmy_first_inf_patch.jpg  

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No offense Second, but LongH and Prada are right, with a question like that he needs to READ not be spoon fed.

Always try to teach this type of inquisitor to fish rather than throw him one.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    No offense Second, but LongH and Prada are right, with a question like that he needs to READ not be spoon fed.

Always try to teach this type of inquisitor to fish rather than throw him one.
    ^^^^^^
    Listen here peeps Magic 32 is truly laying down some knowlage ..

I think we found our first inductee into my HALL OF FAME thread..

Great post Magic 32

Merc.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    i secound that...

fatrock is offline Member
    Make sure you read aqbout the sides experienced with clen before using. I recomened 2 weeks on 2 weeks off statrting at 20 mcgs being your first time which is one pump from AR-R 's bottle. And taper up to your threshold not maxing 140-160 mcgs. Read up befor you use. Good Luck

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatrock
    Make sure you read aqbout the sides experienced with clen before using. I recomened 2 weeks on 2 weeks off statrting at 20 mcgs being your first time which is one pump from AR-R 's bottle. And taper up to your threshold not maxing 140-160 mcgs. Read up befor you use. Good Luck
    Why?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

fatrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Why?
    I have experienced the best results personaly 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can do a clen cycle many different ways, It is just a recomendation for a new user. I dont go above 140 mcgs mcgs but a new user should stay around 120 mcgs. No reason to go any higher until you have experienced the effects personally.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well apparently after 2 weeks your receptors are fried, so you can take benadryl at 50mg every night to keep them up and have the clen continue to work or you can just get off for 2 weeks. Many have had mixed results though with the benadryl so take it as you will.

Thread Information