FLHLAX is offline New Member

newbie needs help reply as soon as possible'

Im a 16 year old male, i am thinking about using steriods i play lacrosse football westlin. my problem is dat my body burns fat too quickly so my body only tones muscle and doesn't make is bigger i work out 3-4 timesa week and i eat alot, i have taken nitric oxide reactors protiens shakes and ect nothing has worked i havent been able to weigh more then 135-140 now that im getting older i neeed to start getting bigger to continue to play at a competitive level

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    16 is way way to young for steroid 's mate please listen to the advice you could **** yourself up because your body is not developed yet
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Don't take steroids at your age or you'll run a strong risk of messing up your natural hormone levels. Learn how to eat and wait until you're 18 to join this forum. Admin will suspend your account.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    sorry bud...no one in their right mind would every recommend any steroids for you at the age of 16

you say you have trouble putting on weight....well plain and simple, your not eating enough.

you say you eat a lot, but obviously it isnt enough. make an effort and eat MORE. look at what your eating now and add another 1000 cals a day if need be.

feel free to post your diet for critique and suggestions, but you CAN gain more weight naturally

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro at 16 u have not finished growing amongst other things.i know ur thinkin u have to be big NOW but please trust someone who is a little older n wiser.u have ur whole life, literaly to get big brotha and if ur body isnt doing it yet on its own then its not ready.at ur age i was bout the same size as u and i was a little slower in growth than others as well, now im 5'11" 220lbs @11%bf at 33yrs old, as u can see i caught up.please take a step back and realise u can really really hurt urself PERMANENTLY. stick around and learn my friend but please dont do this, im absolutely positive u will regret it

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHLAX
    Im a 16 year old male, i am thinking about using steriods i play lacrosse football westlin. my problem is dat my body burns fat too quickly so my body only tones muscle and doesn't make is bigger i work out 3-4 timesa week and i eat alot, i have taken nitric oxide reactors protiens shakes and ect nothing has worked i havent been able to weigh more then 135-140 now that im getting older i neeed to start getting bigger to continue to play at a competitive level
    You have to be at least 18 years of age to be a member here. Your account is suspended for 2 years.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Same advice here: You're too young, and immature physically to take steroids . Concentrate on something more attainable like improving your diet. Check out fitday.com, you can keep a running tally on how much food you are actually consuming. I'm sure it's far lower than you thought.
    Good luck,
    CR

Thread Information