CJC1981 is offline Associate Member

time between cycles

I've been unsuccessfully searching through the educational threads for info on the amount of time that should be taken between cycles (3month cycles). I want to be sure I'm not in danger of permanently altering my body's ability to produce natural test due to cycling too frequently. I'm anxious to start my next cycle, but I'm not afraid of a little moderation if it means I can keep my natural test levels normal when I'm done cycling. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    time on + pct=time off is the rule of thumb but only getting a blood test will tell you the whole story.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    ^^^^^^ Thats the ticket ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CJC1981 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help. Seems like a simple enough formula.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    The best way to do it is to go in for a blood test once you have waited pehaps the same # of weeks that you ran your cycle. If your test levels and everything else are normal then its safe to start another cycle. Some people are able to start cycles sooner, as their bodies bounce back faster. You could run the test earlier and see how the results come in, if its good then you really dont have to wait. Thing is most of us dont like messing with getting the blood test.

Thread Information