LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question End of 1st Cycle/Post Cycle....

Hello, I am comming to the end of my 1st cycle, and YES it sucks!!!! Anyways, my cycle was the following:

Weeks 1-11 T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 1-10 EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 8-13 Winny ( 50mg/ED )

I am currently in the beginning of my 12th week......I have this week, and next week left of strictly winny, and then its time for clomid....

Now, I have gained a LOT of size from my cycle, but I need to cut the fat and be LEAN and shredded.....I am weighing 232 lbs, so I'm figuring I'll be like a solid 210-215 after I cut down.........

I started taking hydroxicut yesterday....( 3 pills 2x/day )........Is this the correct method?

Also, should I keep my calories HIGH and CLEAN, and continue with the ECA, and see how that goes? Or, should I start cutting calories/carbs and hit cardio while on the ECA? Not sure how I can cut down the fat without sparing MUCH muscle....I need the abs!!!!!! My diet is 1000% on track....Is it possible to cut with proper diet/ECA and no cardio? Thanks guys, help me out so I can successfully finish off my first cycle, and the pics will follow!!! 2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-LTC

NoLimits is offline Member
    Shoot for 3500 cal/day. Keep your carbs clean (complex). It depends on your metabolism on whether or not you need cardio. But I would say yes, do it. You can stick with the ECA or do you have any of that Clen left over? You could use it.

chwester is offline New Member

Re: End of 1st Cycle/Post Cycle....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Hello, I am comming to the end of my 1st cycle, and YES it sucks!!!! Anyways, my cycle was the following:

Weeks 1-11 T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 1-10 EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 8-13 Winny ( 50mg/ED )

I am currently in the beginning of my 12th week......I have this week, and next week left of strictly winny, and then its time for clomid....

Now, I have gained a LOT of size from my cycle, but I need to cut the fat and be LEAN and shredded.....I am weighing 232 lbs, so I'm figuring I'll be like a solid 210-215 after I cut down.........

I started taking hydroxicut yesterday....( 3 pills 2x/day )........Is this the correct method?

Also, should I keep my calories HIGH and CLEAN, and continue with the ECA, and see how that goes? Or, should I start cutting calories/carbs and hit cardio while on the ECA? Not sure how I can cut down the fat without sparing MUCH muscle....I need the abs!!!!!! My diet is 1000% on track....Is it possible to cut with proper diet/ECA and no cardio? Thanks guys, help me out so I can successfully finish off my first cycle, and the pics will follow!!! 2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-LTC
    [/QUOTE On the hydroxycut--READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information