eckstg is offline Associate Member

hitting delts and quads

Heres advice from 2 different injection sites on hitting the delts and quads and how much the muscles can handle for beginners.

Would you agree with this advice or would your preferences be different for these injection areas as far as gauge size and amount of cc's in sites?

delts 25gauge to 30gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate
    quads 25gauge 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate.
    25 Gauge, 1.0 inch is ideal for injections into the quads and can be used for all spot injections
    25 Gauge, 5/8 inch is often used for tricep/bicep/delts
    When beginning, limit injections to 3 CC's at a time for glutes, 2 CC's for thighs and 1 - 1.5 CC's for all other spot injections

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    well, I personally would not go lower than 1" even for delts but thats just me. Other than that, I've used 23 and 24 gauge before without much problems either. 25 gauge may prove too small for certain types/brands of gear that use thicker oils (making it take long to push it all in) or compounds like winny that tend to clot easily.

in your first example, a 30 gauge 1/2 inch needle is probably a slin pin, and its okay only if you're shooting IGF or the like!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    well if its your first time injectin then its also prolly your first cycle. in which case your prolly not gonna be shooting more than 1cc at a time anyways. that chart is just a general guideline and is pretty accurate i suppose. i use a 25g 1inch pin for everything except glutes, i use a 25g 1.5inch pin for those.

sonnygll is offline Member
    It was hard enough to get it out with a 23, I couldn't imagine a 25. I used a 1.5 inch in the quad. I only used about 1.25 though. That's the size I really wanted but they were out. I had to push for a couple minutes to get 2 ML into my quad with a 23.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ive never had any trouble pushing pharmacy, ugl or even my own gear through a 25g. maybe i am just lucky now that i use eo i can draw with a 25g and can inject with a slin pin

nap
    nap is offline Junior Member
    ive always used a 1 1/4 inc 25g for my quads with no problems.

ecivon is offline Member
    I use a long 23 for all muscle groups, don't like having so many different sizes, not necessary, just don't poke so far when doing delts, bi's, tri's. Besides, I much prefer my delts over my quads, or glutes anyday.

23's with slin pins is all you really need.

ZiOh6 is offline Junior Member
    23g 5/8" for delts here.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5" 25g for delts, quads, and glutes. 1" 25g. for everything else bi's ti's and calfs (when I get the guts to hit 'em). 23g. to draw out of the vial. Anything bigger then 25g. injecting ain't happening with me.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    25g 5/8 for delts and quads = money!

Piece of cake.
    ***No source checks!!!***

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    1.5" 25g for delts, quads, and glutes. 1" 25g. for everything else bi's ti's and calfs (when I get the guts to hit 'em). 23g. to draw out of the vial. Anything bigger then 25g. injecting ain't happening with me.
    You've gotta be a man with large sized nads to do your calves ... guess that leaves me out. I do do my forearms though, but kinda vascular so have to aspirate carefully.

SNUKA is offline Member
    I always use 25g 1.5" for everything I just dont go all the way in.

Thread Information