trainfreak is offline Junior Member

side effects of anabolic steroids!!!

what steroids from personal opinion give you the harshest mental side effects and what are they......?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    the mentally worse ones for me would be tren , just a general moody feeling, sweating, bad dreams, and insominia.

sonnygll is offline Member
    I've heard halo makes guys kinda crazy, like overly aggressive.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    the mentally worse ones for me would be tren, just a general moody feeling, sweating, bad dreams, and insominia.
    I find that taking high doses of Tren with very low doses of Test makes you a bit less irritable or angry but you still get a bit of it and when you do get it you'll notice it right away cause you might get bursts of anger that you normally wouldn't get.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Everyone a little different You just learn to deal.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I find that taking high doses of Tren with very low doses of Test makes you a bit less irritable or angry but you still get a bit of it and when you do get it you'll notice it right away cause you might get bursts of anger that you normally wouldn't get.
    why do you think that is? What affect does the test have that mellows the typical tren sides?

goonstopher is offline Junior Member
    Being on an SSRI made me a different person on tren . Without one I was a lunatic, with one I was calm and confident but yeah still couldn't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    why do you think that is? What affect does the test have that mellows the typical tren sides?
    I'm really not sure, I heard people saying it and so I tried it out myself. On my second cycle I used 500mg a week of Test Prop and 50mg/ED of Tren Ace and I mean I really noticied those mind changes big time, I was actually scared of what I might do if some bad situation came along but anyway... I'm currently on my third cycle and using Tren for the second time at 100mg/ED and using Test Prop 50mg/EOD and the irritability and anger are definetly lower but It is still there. Next cycle after this one I'll be running Tren Ace 150mg/ED and I'm sort of maybe rethinking it cause I don't know how bad it'll get, but I'm gonna see how I do with this cycle.

Blog Entries
    ...... edit.
    Last edited by Igifuno; 08-15-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's really interesting...

i've run tren at 75mg/ed before along with cyp and eq and was fine.... i'm about to run it again with prop - i've never run it w/o test but i'm tempted to do it to see the difference.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Tren man , Acually all really all highly androgenic aas increase chemicals (serotonergic amines) in the brain thus decreasing brain serotonin .. Thus causing metal changes and aggression..

Is roid rage a myth ??? j/k peeps

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    That's really interesting...

i've run tren at 75mg/ed before along with cyp and eq and was fine.... i'm about to run it again with prop - i've never run it w/o test but i'm tempted to do it to see the difference.
    Just run the Prop real low at 50mg/EOD, 20ml would last you about 11 and 1/2 weeks.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    mmmm more serotonin great sing me up I have mild to moderate derpression that perfect for me I take 4 jugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Tren man , Acually all really all highly androgenic aas increase chemicals (serotonergic amines) in the brain thus decreasing brain serotonin .. Thus causing metal changes and aggression..

Is roid rage a myth ??? j/k peeps

Merc.
    I'm still not actually sure what roid rage is, I mean I get those bouts of anger and I sort of laugh sometimes about it cause I start getting pissed at stuff I normally wouldn't but I've never gone like crazy mad where I went psycho or something.

SNUKA is offline Member
    get pissed more than normal at stupid things like if some one is chewing like a cow, if i ran out of socks, the guy in front of me is driving too slow, wanting to suplex my grandma off a the top of a steel cage.....etc

sonnygll is offline Member
    ah, so it's like being on the rag! My ex-wife had roid rage all the time then.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    not trying to steal this thread or anything, but when i was looking for PCT info, side affects, and how to deal with them, i ran across an ancient thread on another forum with a guy bitchin about how his balls wouldn't go back to their normal size- I'm assuming this guy was doing something wrong, i don't expect anyone to come forth screamin how their balls are now small , but is someone being permanently shrunk a possibility? i'm just assuming his test/estrogen levels were out of whack....right?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1
    not trying to steal this thread or anything, but when i was looking for PCT info, side affects, and how to deal with them, i ran across an ancient thread on another forum with a guy bitchin about how his balls wouldn't go back to their normal size- I'm assuming this guy was doing something wrong, i don't expect anyone to come forth screamin how their balls are now small , but is someone being permanently shrunk a possibility? i'm just assuming his test/estrogen levels were out of whack....right?
    Make your own thread please.. Has to do with begin shut down nothing like your thinking.. Look up testicle atrophy. very common when using anabolics and is the reason some use HCG on cycle to try and maintain testicle mass.. Do a search on the board and you will quicly see how many people are saying I have small nutz....

Merc.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    thanks, and sorry about the thread stealing....and ur small nuts lol jp , just thought i'd get it answered under the same title "side effects of anabolic steriods "

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    most orals make me feel ill and moody. Winny is fine though.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    For me tren

Thread Information