d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member

Cipro while on test and d-bol

I came down with a pretty bad case of diarhea from eating Iraqi food while out on a mission and the Doc put me on Cipro and loperamide. I am taking 500mg of test a week and 25mg d-bol a day. I just started my cycle and was wondering if I should put down the d-bol until I finish my 5 days of Cipro. Out

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Abstract Ciprofloxacin is a fluorinated quinolone antibiotic with relatively low occurrence of adverse side effects. However, increasing evidence suggests that ciprofloxacin may cause severe liver damage. Until now, 14 cases of ciprofloxacin-associated liver injuries have been reported. We describe a case of a 22-year-old male who developed hepatic failure after intake of ciprofloxacin. The patient had been treated with 2×250 mg ciprofloxacin per day. He presented with symptoms of acute liver failure 14 days later. Liver biopsy revealed extensive hepatocellular necrosis involving zones 3 and 2 of hepatic acini and a mixed inflammatory infiltration containing abundant eosinophils. Symptoms resolved after corticoidsteroid therapy. In the present paper, we report the clinico-pathological characteristics of a case of ciprofloxacin-associated acute hepatic failure and discuss the current literature.

It would be wise to give your liver a break from the d-bol while on cipro.

d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member
    Too easy. Thanks bro

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    almost all anti-biotics are kinda hard on the liver so its really rule of thumb to lay off orals but in my experience it dosent really matter

Thread Information