Swampa11 is offline New Member

Pain with winny!

Does anyone else experience this? I am fine the day of the shot, but the following day I can hardly get out of bed and walk around like a 90 yr old. Supposed to do legs today, but no way is that going to happen. It's only happening in the areas I'm shooting the winny.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampa11
    Does anyone else experience this? I am fine the day of the shot, but the following day I can hardly get out of bed and walk around like a 90 yr old. Supposed to do legs today, but no way is that going to happen. It's only happening in the areas I'm shooting the winny.
    Welcome to the board...

Yes winny can be painful ( for some)

Are you just using winny ????

What gauge needles are you using ?

Are you rotating inject sites..

What is your inject schedule??

Merc.

winny and test, winny every other day rotating quads, 22 gauge, I've used winny 3 times before with no problems. But this time it's like someone is hitting me with a sledgehammer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampa11
    winny and test, winny every other day rotating quads, 22 gauge, I've used winny 3 times before with no problems. But this time it's like someone is hitting me with a sledgehammer.
    Is it from a different lab??

Winny is best ED ..

Your using test prop assuming from your shooting regimen ?? Have you ever used prop?? Keep in mind Prop can also be very painful..

Your only hitting quads?? You really need to hit more sites . You are going to build scar tissue if you dont rotate.. try to hit each site only once per week . So going EOD you should be using alot of different inject sites..

22g for quads ??? Try 25 g should help alot.

Merc.

passthetest is offline Member
    22 in quads ouch

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Drink it, half in the morning half at night

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Drink it, half in the morning half at night
    ^^^^^^^^

There ya go... Just make sure to take the oral absorption in to consideration IMO( as opposed to inject ) ..

merc.

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    i had to start drinking it as well.....never had pain like that from anything else, i was telling people i pulled a hammy since i couldnt even force myself to walk straight!!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is a painful compound to inject.... in my opinion it's the most painful next to suspension (test)... you could just drink it but the local injections help wit advance growth in that specific muscle... i love the pain of injections, and love to work out the said painful muscle that day or the day after... gotta love it

(1*) is offline Member
    i took winny from a lab in china... that shit had me in some of the worst pain.. it started about 15 hours after injection and got worse until about the 40th hour... might be from a pour lab...
    i stopped shooting it and drank the rest.. just treat your liver good during and after.

Blog Entries
    If you drink it you have to drink more to get the same mg you would if you inject it.. There is a 20-25 % absorption difference between drinking it and injecting it...

Merc.

Ya, this stuff is also from China. First time using it. I have to tell people I strained a muscle or hurt it working out. Thinking about stopping the winny portion. I'm less than 2 wks in. What would cause such a change btwn different brands in that in the past with Mexican and Australian no pain at all, then China comes and I can't walk. Makes me think twice seeing all of the recalls lately dealing with food and other products coming out of china.

steph-on360 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    winny is a painful compound to inject.... in my opinion it's the most painful next to suspension (test)... you could just drink it but the local injections help wit advance growth in that specific muscle... i love the pain of injections, and love to work out the said painful muscle that day or the day after... gotta love it

I agree 100%..that pain is a dedication...pass through the pain and you''ll love the way winny act. I'm always telling this thing when it's too much: ''IF THERE'S PAIN, THERE'S GAIN''

halelouyah brother

39+1 is offline Banned
    I just posted this IMO if your using an oil base test with a suspension such as winny then It more painfull than it needs to be. Sure winny by itself feel like glass for a while but it provide you wiht some aggression. Just think of oil and vineger salad dressing it just font mix well and i think it impairs your muslce ability to absorb it that way.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Does any one remember using raw grow? theres a fun

Thread Information