Thread: What to do?

OSUPatrick is offline New Member

What to do?

I am a 22yo 131kg 195cm male. I did not "grow" till after high school I grew 20 cm after high school in like a year i think i have hit a wall and have stopped growing up and out so what i am looking for is to slim down. I am thinking about Clen or 'var to loose weight however i think that due to my size i should try to Repalce my fat with lean muscle inorder to stay big just a different big. i want to go from a 300lb fat ass to a 300lb scary MF.

thanks
    Rings

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by OSUPatrick; 08-16-2007 at 04:14 PM.

m8intl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUPatrick
    i want to go from a 300lb fat ass to a 300lb scary MF.
    The best way to reach this goal is with proper diet, training, and dedication. "Steroids ," as PB once said, "are the icying on the cake, but there first has to be a cake to ice." Also, you can't convert fat into muscle; it doesn't work like that.

What's your training experience? What's your bodyfat? What do you know about diet and training? What about PCT?

OSUPatrick is offline New Member
    To your questions mu body fat is most of it, diet and training (see below) PCT is very important.

I was told by a good bro that you can not turn fat into muscle. he is a 4th year student in Health promotion and wellness he is a BB and we are meating for dinner fri. and we are going to lay out a diet i have been working with him all summer i have been building muscle and he tells me that in order to get where i want i need to build muscle and eat like a BB in order to use the new cals to make muscle and do cardio inorder to shed pounds. i have started playing rugby for school (non ncaa sport=no testing). With this i hope to reach my goal.

I will be taking and posting pics of my progress as of now I do not plan to juce untill I hit a wall where I can no longer make gains on my own with the help of a nearly professional free trainer

NOTE: I do not plan to do anything untill I have read and learned all I can I am very OCD about things such as this

Thanks
    Rings

Thread Information