jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered

New Cycle? Need Your Help!!

is this cycle to much? or goood or no good?
    this is my 3rd cycle.
    5'10 200lbs

1000mgs/10weeks, test enth
    50mgs/ day for 6weeks, anadrol
    66mgs/day for 3 weeks finaplix -h but also spot injecting everyshot into the muscle im training that day.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!!
    is this cycle to much? or goood or no good?
    this is my 3rd cycle.
    5'10 200lbs

1000mgs/10weeks, test enth
    50mgs/ day for 6weeks, anadrol
    66mgs/day for 3 weeks finaplix-h but also spot injecting everyshot into the muscle im training that day.
    Fina for only 3 weeks? Why not 8 or 10? I doubt you'll see much running it for such a short amount of time.

Also, no need "spot-inject" as you won't see any localized growth with AAS.

The other 2 aspects look ok, I guess.

i picked up a 30ml bottle and im doing 2 mls a day 5 days straight so it werks out to 3 weeks ..

should i do 1 ml a day ? making it last 6 weeks?????

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    i picked up a 30ml bottle and im doing 2 mls a day 5 days straight so it werks out to 3 weeks ..

should i do 1 ml a day ? making it last 6 weeks?????
    Your logic isn't making too much sense to me.

Is your Fina dosed at 33mg/ml? Basically, that's what you're telling me by saying you're taking 2ml a day(66mg/day).

I also don't understand your 5/2 schedule. You do realize that your blood levels won't be stable with that protocol, therefore increasing the likelihood of sides.

Here's what I'm saying: 3 weeks on Fina at 66mg/day(with a 5/2 schedule) isn't shit. It's pretty much a waste of money.

ya its finaplix -h 33mgs/ml..

how should i run the fina then,,And you were sayin there is no need for spot-injects?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    hes saying you need more than 3weeks and 5 on 2 off isnt a typical fina protocol

ya i got that part sorry.. what im askin is why cant i spot inject? ive just heard alot of ppl sayin i could do that and i have before in my other cycles and i found it was better for me, better gains and stronger.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever works for you works for you... i believe spot injecting fina has shown no localized muscle growth though.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ya i got that part sorry.. what im askin is why cant i spot inject? ive just heard alot of ppl sayin i could do that and i have before in my other cycles and i found it was better for me, better gains and stronger.
    You should be injecting tren ed or eod, i would go with ed. What are you trying to get at talking about spot injections, you're very hard to understand.

Injecting, you should be hitting the glutes, delts or glutes and rotating sites. You dont need to inject say into you bicep on bicep day, it doesnt work that way. Glute injections give you the highest blood plasma levels anyways.

You cycle seems to need some work, I dont think it is a very well thought out one.

You've made no mention of PCT or ancillary drugs you plan on using for your cycle, with a gram of test a week you are going to encounter some aromatization.

You should have run

1-12 test e 600mg/w
    1-8 tren ace 50mg/ed

with some kind of anti e in the mix to combat aromatization,

PCT, aromasin /nolva/hcg

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    whatever works for you works for you... i believe spot injecting fina has shown no localized muscle growth though.
    Agree with that one. I do love mixin it up though, to keep sites fresh. that's primarily the reason why I spot inject and always did. I never expected localized growth.

hmm ya ehhh ... whats goood for spot injecting because thats what im looking for?

true ya i just got a bunch of gear and just lookin what the best is for me rite now.. havnt relly thought it through as u can see.. and ya i havnt picked a pct yet not relly interested in lookin into that rite now more lookin to find what i should take first ..

but thanks for all your guys time and info i now know what im lookin at here insted of wasting it

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    true ya i just got a bunch of gear and just lookin what the best is for me rite now.. havnt relly thought it through as u can see.. and ya i havnt picked a pct yet not relly interested in lookin into that rite now more lookin to find what i should take first ..

but thanks for all your guys time and info i now know what im lookin at here insted of wasting it
    Dude I just laid out a perfect cycle for you with PCT and you say you dont know what pct or compounds to use? As we said before spot injections dont count for anything, shoot your glutes, delts or quads and leave it at that.

Thread Information