randal19 is offline New Member

Member feedback needed

I just started my 3rd cycle ever..1st with test...My first 2 weeks was 250mg test cypionate ..3rd week swithched to 250 sustanon and will stick with Sustanon the rest of the way...I also have been taking anavar 40mg ed and was taking nolvedex the 1st 2 weeks but switched to arimidex .50mg eod...I have 1000mg Primabolan that I was waiting to start at 250mg per week..I started t-4 3 days ago...My cycle will run 7 weeks..im in week 3 now...Im 6'1..was 183...now 194lbs...15%bf...I want to stay at 185...strength is of no concern...I just want to get ripped and stay at 185...Any advice please...I value all opinions....

(1*) is offline Member
    try dieting to get ripped with some anti catabolic agents... test is good but needs to be run longer..... like 12 weeks.. eq, mstrn, and winny would be better for your goals imo... but i am no expert.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    welcome to ar...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    funky weird craptacular cycle.
    Welcome to AR though.

thanks guys

Hey thanks guys for the feedback....would love some more if anyone is offering...appreciate all the info I can get...

thanks

By the way..I am at 200mcg of t-4 per day now....I have been running about 10 to 15 miles per week...I messed my knee up at my union job though when a trench collapsed on my knee....so running is tough...I take fish oil..multi vit, and milk thistle also...with a great protein shake rich in aminos....when I am done ill start 4ius of hgh...what do u think??? Can I keep my weight at 185 and get ripped...or maybe when I am done with the cycle and the water falls off will I get more ripped??

Thread Information