NeverSummer29 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle, take a look and help me out!!

ok so here's what I'm thinking:

I just want to make sure everything is done properly through the cycle

So basically it'll look like this

Week 1 - 1g of TEST
    Week 2-10 - 500mg of TEST (weekly)
    Week 1-10 - .25mg Arimidex (daily)

PCT
    Week 12-16 - .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva (daily)

How does it look?

Do you think instead of Arimidex I should use Proviron ? And if so how much? I don't know how strong of an AI I'll need?

maybe keep some Aromasin handy too just in case?

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, first thing is if its your first cycle why not keep it simple, I dont think front loading is nessasary and such a large first dose will simply overload your HPTA... 400-500mg/wk for 10 weeks is a fine dose. Ive never used arimidex , and I cant comment whether running it during cycle is good, but id probably use hCG if I was gonna run something during the cycle. Clomid and nolva works well for pct... in my opinion...

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    Hmm, first thing is if its your first cycle why not keep it simple, I dont think front loading is nessasary and such a large first dose will simply overload your HPTA... 400-500mg/wk for 10 weeks is a fine dose. Ive never used arimidex, and I cant comment whether running it during cycle is good, but id probably use hCG if I was gonna run something during the cycle. Clomid and nolva works well for pct... in my opinion...
    Can you justify your comment about "overloading your HPTA", I'm not reallt sure waht you mean by this. I do agree that frontloading is not really necessary for a first cycle. Since it is your first cycle, you don't really know how you are going to respond to the Test. Save the frontload for your next and future cycles.

Do you think HCG is necessary during the cycle?

I just want to make sure I don't get any ill-advised side effects and I see in some posts people are running something during the cycle?

Amiridex? Aromasin ? Proviron ? HCG?

It's all just confusing! Help a brother out - Dan

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Your cycle looks fine
    I would drop clomid and l-dex from pct and instead put in aromasin at 20mg ed
    You don't need HCG

akh 1985 is offline Junior Member
    i also wouldnt front load, just take some dbol instead

How long would you suggest running Aromasin at 20mg? The 4 weeks as well?
    And you don't think Aromasin is to strong?

I'm just wondering why you would choose that instead of Clomid? Just wondering

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid messes with your head. makes u sad.
    ante-e's are a smart thing to run on cycle though, A-sin, a-dex are both good, A-sin may be a bit stronger than a-dex though. id use adex imo. but then again i have never tried a-sin. Letro would be uneccessary.
    Save the HCG for post cycle this first cycle. If you find you are highly suppreessed from this cycle, HCG durng cycle may be better for you

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    run it as stated including the frontloading and i think a-dex is ideal on cycle at least it has worked great for me.
    500mg test frontloaded wks 1-10
    a-dex .25mg ed
    and i would replace the a-dex with aromasin (the nolva and a-dex arent synergystic) but the rest looks ok IMO

i think its silly to say not to frontload because its a first cycle, why? all its going to do is make the cycle more effective and on top of that its only a 10wk cycle so the frontloading is necesary IMO, GL and let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    run it as stated including the frontloading and i think a-dex is ideal on cycle at least it has worked great for me.
    500mg test frontloaded wks 1-10
    a-dex .25mg ed
    and i would replace the a-dex with aromasin (the nolva and a-dex arent synergystic) but the rest looks ok IMO

i think its silly to say not to frontload because its a first cycle, why? all its going to do is make the cycle more effective and on top of that its only a 10wk cycle so the frontloading is necesary IMO, GL and let us know how it goes

Wait so should I do the A-dex or shouldn't I? You said that a-dex is ideal on cycle, but then you say you would replace the a-dex with aromasin? Confused?

I think it may be a typo

But how does my PCT look?

Can anyone clarify what Bpm1 wrote?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverSummer29
    Can anyone clarify what Bpm1 wrote?
    He is saying just what I was saying before. Arimidex is sufficent to keep estrogen in check durring cycle but doesn't behave itself when used together with SERMS (lowers serum concentration). That's why you should use Aromasin durring PCT. I said drop the clomid because I feel you only need one SERM and one AI. IMO the best combo (untl torm debate is over) is aromasin/nolva, and a very good first time pct. 20-25mg aromasin/20mg nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    He is saying just what I was saying before. Arimidex is sufficent to keep estrogen in check durring cycle but doesn't behave itself when used together with SERMS (lowers serum concentration). That's why you should use Aromasin durring PCT. I said drop the clomid because I feel you only need one SERM and one AI. IMO the best combo (untl torm debate is over) is aromasin/nolva, and a very good first time pct. 20-25mg aromasin/20mg nolva.
    yup, thats right, a-dex while on but aromasin and nolva for pct,

thanks kratos been busy today havnt been posting much

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    So would that Aromasin /Nolva PCT (Aromasin 20-25mg/20mg Nolva) work like a normal PCT? As in I would use them daily for weeks 12-16 if I'm on a 10 week cycle using TEST E?

Really appreciating the help guys!!! Thanks!

And I've heard of a lot of people having trouble finding Aromasin ...

Any resources or advice anyone can give to me?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverSummer29
    And I've heard of a lot of people having trouble finding Aromasin ...

Any resources or advice anyone can give to me?
    the board sponsor sells it,ar-r

Thread Information